Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Calgary would look better with a lighter main color. I just not a fan of that color.

Boston looks good, but I'm not sure about the number font.

No complaints on Ottawa. You nailed it.

I agree with Boston's numbers.

With Calgary, see, I was going for the actual Scouts Canada uniform, here.

fullunfrm.jpg

Also, if I go any lighter, it probably wouldn't pass as a home jersey...

I think Calgary would look better with a lighter main color. I just not a fan of that color.

fullunfrm.jpg

Yeah, I realized that right after I posted it. Instead, could you try darkening the color a little?

fullunfrm.jpg

Yeah, I realized that right after I posted it. Instead, could you try darkening the color a little?

Yeah, I'll modify the logo and jerseys a bit and see how it looks. I'll have that done in a jiffy, ok?

Here we are.

CalgaryScoutshomejersey2_zps0c704592.png

CalgaryScouts2_zps7dfae41e.png

My only problem is that this color is fairly close to the concept I'm currently working on, the Montreal Espions.

MontrealEspionage_zpsd4dfc02c.png

I'm using the lighter brown in the Espions logo on the home jersey. Should I keep Calgary and use the darker brown on Montreal?

I like Boston a lot.

Calgary I am not sold on the little logos in the sash. I always think of Hockey uniforms with a large primary logo featured on the front of the sweater. I think you might be thinking this will take away from the look of the sash/strip but that's my thought.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

I like Boston a lot.

Calgary I am not sold on the little logos in the sash. I always think of Hockey uniforms with a large primary logo featured on the front of the sweater. I think you might be thinking this will take away from the look of the sash/strip but that's my thought.

Where do you suggest that I put the logo? I was going for the little logo looking like a badge, but, I don't know.

Lots of brown in this one, but on every element, when I pictured it in my head, nothing looked right not being brown. Here they are. Les Espions de Montreal!

MontrealEspions_zps87ee79b5.png

The 4 stripes do have a meaning. Sorry for the fuzzy white pixels around the logo. Powerpoint and paint don't mix nicely.

Lots of brown in this one, but on every element, when I pictured it in my head, nothing looked right not being brown. Here they are. Les Espions de Montreal!

MontrealEspions_zps87ee79b5.png

The 4 stripes do have a meaning. Sorry for the fuzzy white pixels around the logo. Powerpoint and paint don't mix nicely.

Great work on the jersey. What do the 4 stripes mean?

Well, on my camping trip, I made a whole history of the league. I wasn't going to release any of that yet, but I can say that the franchise was made up of 4 teams scattered across the province of Quebec. I can tell you how I think this thread is going to progress if you want.

Well, on my camping trip, I made a whole history of the league. I wasn't going to release any of that yet, but I can say that the franchise was made up of 4 teams scattered across the province of Quebec. I can tell you how I think this thread is going to progress if you want.

Please do.

Please do.

Ok. So I'm going to finish the home jersey stage, then the road. I might throw in some alternate jerseys and/or logos if I feel that I can go for a full 48 jersey slate. Then, team by team, I'll show each team's identity, and I'll ask you guys for any modifications to anything that you would suggest. Then we go onto the history phase. How the league started, different franchises throughout the years, and champions and runners up year by year. I'm not quite sure if I'll go this far, but I might even simulate a season. 70 games it would be, and I would release 2 matchday results each day that I can.

I think the scouts should use the main logo as the crest rather than a bunch of little one it looks weird.

That is what I'm thinking for the road, but I was trying to make the logos badges on the sash. You're somewhat familiar with boy scouts, correct?

Archived