Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is the Halifax Titanic jersey. With the stripes, I had the sailing flags as the stripes at first, but that didn't really turn out. So then, I went simple, but I don't think it's too bad. Here it is!

HalifaxTitanicJersey_zpsa14eeeb6.png

hALIFAXtITANIC_zps487d38fa.png

Not something you SHOULD change but an idea none the less what if you took all the flags in the titanics logo an used them to outline the stripes. As for toronto a couple more t's will suffice if you dont wanna come up with a secondary.

I sort of took Windell's advice, in putting the flags around the stripes. I only did the waist stripe, and actually didn't include the flags in the stripe, they're just around it. I don't personally think I executed too well, but I'll keep it unless you guys really think it looks bad. So without further adieu, the Halifax Titanic!

HalifaxTitanicJersey_zpsed8dfd5c.png

Might have a few more by the end of today. WHat do you guys think.

The Jacksonville Inferno. The newest team in the SLH, being only 5 years old. You don't really see too many out of the box major league jerseys around this time. Despite the Inferno's 'newbie' status, they went with a more traditional jersey. Here they are; the Jacksonville Inferno!

JacksonvilleInferno_zps4db8632f.png

JacksonvilleInferno_zpsa3682950.png

Noting really special,

Everything you've done since my last post has been great. You might wanna lower the stripe and flags in the center a-bit on Halifax.

Will do Windell. Thanks for the comment! And also, thanks for following this thread.

Archived