Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea definitly more stars with it being LA you could cover it with stars a it would look decent. Dont do that but definatly more. Also id match the stiping on the pants with the checkerboard from the jersey. They look really good.

Yea definitly more stars with it being LA you could cover it with stars a it would look decent. Dont do that but definatly more. Also id match the stiping on the pants with the checkerboard from the jersey. They look really good.

Sounds good

Here's Thunder Bay!

ThunderBaySuperiors_zps3d547c1a.png

Thanks to Alxy8s for the help with teh arched text! C+C is appreciated, as always

I like it. I got to tell you I hate the way no color is included for the Brooklyn Nets but I like this. The simple black and white work.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

I like the one with the strip on the bottom. How come the shoulder patch only on one side?

Do you think I should move it farther down the arm so it doesn't interfere with the stripe?

F

That's it. You're getting closer and closer. Go to the (JMurr's Pocketball Team Histories W/ Logos, post 32) (MojoRoberts' Champion's League Hockey- Denver and Los Angeles, post 30) (ksupilot's 2013-2014 NHL Uniform&Logo Changes, post 6247).

What post after you crack the above code?? Just google 'Khariton Mainbelt' and use that number that appears so often to find the post on the thread. The 3 there wont have letters. Good luck!

Archived