Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

Phoenix would be perfect. Since this is a league independent from from the NHL market size isn't too terribly important. If you have a team who wants to play hockey in Lost Springs Wyoming (smallest town in the US) I say let um play.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, i guess that works. The Arizona Spikes I guess. That means that the new alignment is. Also. New Question: Edmonton or Ottawa? If Edmonton, they go with Winnipeg, if Ottawa, they go with Toronto and Thunder Bay goes with Winnipeg.

I like the Teamen. Only thought is maybe the bottom of the anchor is to thick or large. But I think it is in my top five favorites so far.

Top five (in my opinion)

1. Washington Pride

2. Las Vegas Neon

3. Los Angeles Blockbusters

4. Boston Teamen

5. Winnipeg Evergreens

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

I like the Teamen. Only thought is maybe the bottom of the anchor is to thick or large. But I think it is in my top five favorites so far.

Top five (in my opinion)

1. Washington Pride

2. Las Vegas Neon

4. Boston Teamen

5. Winnipeg Evergreens

Better?

BostonTeamen_zpsbe331ee0.png

Haha! Now that I look at the old one, you are so right. I don't know how I missed that before... good call.

Top five (in my opinion)

1. Washington Pride

2. Las Vegas Neon

4. Boston Teamen

5. Winnipeg Evergreens

Better?

BostonTeamen_zpsbe331ee0.png

Haha! Now that I look at the old one, you are so right. I don't know how I missed that before... good call.

I think so.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the Ottawa Governors. This the last team in the SLH. That in the centre is the Peace Tower, located on parliament hill in Ottawa. Here they are!

OttawaGovernors_zpsa2915fd1.png

And keep those Evergreens votes coming in! Whatever logo gets to 10 first, or thhe most votes by 10pm EST will become the official Winnipeg logo. Any C+C is appreciated!

Archived