Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might make the T a little skinnier, but other than that, the Towers look great!

I'll try that. Thanks fro taking a look!

I think someone else said this as well but I think the T logo would look cool if it incorporated the CN Tower somehow. I see Teen Titans instead of Toronto with just the T.

Haha. I was actually the first one to say that! When making the logo, I tried and tried, but the CN Tower just didn't look right... so I plopped a big T where it would be. I can keep working at it, see what I can do...

You've done a heck of a job so far on this project. You can see the progress. Good stuff.

Thansk JCR! That means a lot, espeacially coming from you!

Washington is great. Love the secondary.

Thanks! Which Scouts jersey did you like?

The one with the sash or second one

*sigh*.. still undecided. 2-2 the votes are.

A couple of things abotu the Scouts jerseys:

1-it is a bit plain & boring--needs a bit more to it

2-that abnner as presented would not work well in real life, wiht the way the letters would lay across the player & the shoulder & the sleeve--it should be adjsuted so it will actually work.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Looks good. As you put these together in whole packages it really all comes together as some solid full concepts. During the development I wasn't sold on a few things but after seeing them in these presentations I have been convinced otherwise. Just as an example I was concerned that the T for a secondary for Toronto was just a little too plain but now I think I may have been wrong.

7fe6a713-a81f-4ac9-b995-837498cd0466_zps

Looks good. As you put these together in whole packages it really all comes together as some solid full concepts. During the development I wasn't sold on a few things but after seeing them in these presentations I have been convinced otherwise. Just as an example I was concerned that the T for a secondary for Toronto was just a little too plain but now I think I may have been wrong.

Thanks! I was also a bit worried about certain elements fitting into a team's set. I was presently surprised about how my draw a few rectangles and plop the logos in-template would look, but I think it's ok. It's cool to see a team coming together like that. Stay tuned for the last 7 and the SLH history. New York should be next. Thanks for the C+C!

Archived