Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Small update to Jacksonville. I'm still working on the primary.

JacksonvilleInferno_zps3110cc79.png

200px-Chicago_Fire_Soccer_Club.svg.png?

Yeah... it's a fire department shield...the team is called the Inferno... kinda goes hand-in-hand, don't you think?

Also, I know we're not there yet, but do you guys like this format? This is the season simulation.

Matchday1_zpsac865d8f.png

Yeah... it's a fire department shield...the team is called the Inferno... kinda goes hand-in-hand, don't you think?

Also, I know we're not there yet, but do you guys like this format? This is the season simulation.

Sick!!! Keep going with that

#BOSTONALLTHEWAY

303h7kn.jpg

#BOSTONALLTHEWAY

Yeah? keep it like that? ok. Chicago's full set will be up tonight (I hope). And then maybe a little surprise.

#BOSTONALLTHEWAY

Yeah? keep it like that? ok. Chicago's full set will be up tonight (I hope). And then maybe a little surprise.

I LOVE SURPRISES

303h7kn.jpg

here`s Chicago. This team has gone through countless name, location, uniform and logo changes throughout the years. I can`t say it`s my favourite, but I want to hear your C+C... on anything. Here they are!

ChicagoRedBirds_zps0723b0dd.png

I like it, but the secondary looks awkward. Right now, it looks like it says "Red Chicago Birds"

ChicagoRedBirds_zpsbbaee0c0.png

Better?

Yes, can't wait to see your surprise!

Darn, I really played up the surprise, didn't I. Don`t expect much.... that`s all I `ll say

Oh, and did you like this format JMoe

I like it, but the secondary looks awkward. Right now, it looks like it says "Red Chicago Birds"

Better?

Darn, I really played up the surprise, didn't I. Don`t expect much.... that`s all I `ll say

Yes, that's so cool! Are you going to do the whole season?

Better?

That`s the plan after the league history... but don't expect much with the histories either. You know, that should be the SLH`s new slogan

SUPER LEAGUE HOCKEY--- DON'T EXPECT MUCH...

:D

Better?

That`s the plan after the league history... but don't expect much with the histories either. You know, that should be the SLH`s new slogan

Like the slogan, but if the histories are anything like the rest of what you did, they'll be great!

Better?

Like the slogan, but if the histories are anything like the rest of what you did, they'll be great!

And again:... DON'T EXPECT MUCH...

Archived