Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a problem with the spikes too, but I do like them. I just think they are too big. The logo looks good all zoomed out like that but if you shrink it to a practical size the word will be too small. if you make the spike much smaller you will have the same idea presented but the name will be a much bigger driving force in the logo.

I agree that the spikes are a little too big. Also, I don't like how the bases of them are flat rather than curved with the central circle.

Also, I'd either ditch the arching on the text entirely or matching the curvature of it to the circle better.

Finally, it should be "Nashville" rather than "Nashvile."

I'm looking forward to seeing the other expansion teams.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Thanks for the kind words and C+C guys! This one was going to be hit and miss from the beginning, because I tried to have the abstract feel, tying in a sun and a record all into the name Flare, which I thought would go well with a music city. So the rays, do you think that they should be smaller vertically, still leaving minimal space in between each one, or should I increase the distance of 'em by making the ray as a whole smaller in all directions? Also, I can see what I can do with arch in base of the rays where they meet the record to match the circular pattern. Also, this is going to Eagle98, Since on word, I can't change the arch that I put on text, do you think that just taking out the arch and putting the text flat would work on o round logo? *Sigh* and then I spelt a word that I spelt correctly numerous times on the thread wrong on the logo!!! I'll get to updates. Thanks for taking a look!

Nice, maybe make the E bigger?

So move the diamonds out a bit so the e can be a bit larger?

That or just make the diamonds a little bit smaller

Or incorporate the diamonds into the E

Completely agree. Diamonds smaller, E bigger. Really like it though.

NEWSGG copy.png

And a pretty significant piece of news, after a vote amongst Victoria Royals of the WHL management, the top 3 names released moments ago are:

1. Victoria Beacons

2. Victoria Lamplighters

3. Victoria Secrets ( :D )

It's still unsure if this will go to a fan vote, or just a private vote.

Have you considered making the E of #1 just solid white with a navy blue border like in #2? I think that would look the best.

2 seconds. Now it will be between 1 2 or 3

C

That's it! Good start! Well, a little bit like out prior hunt, the first person who replied to the SLH thread, he has only 1 topic ever made. Find it! I left something for you there.

Archived