Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only issue is the fact that since Houston is in America more than likely they would use he American English spelling of 'Voyagers' rather than with the u. Not sure how everyone feels toward that though...

doh. Just checked and saw that you said that initially. Any other opinions. I'm up for the change either waY, keeping it, changing it, or using something enirely different.

Victoria_zps322f59f9.png

It's victoria! I can't decide between Lamplighters (to do with the lighthouse theme, and also a common term in hockey after you score a goal). and Beacons. Thoughts and C+C?

Lamplighters,and you should have "lamp" "lighters" on the yellow "light".That would look great...

looks like it's going to be the Victoria lamp lighters. (one word but auto correct is dumb) I like the previous comment with putting lam and lighters in the light. In purple or blue letters? That means that the 2 teams we haven't seen are SF and QC. I've struggled with QC for a long time, but San Fran has been done for ages!!!

The only issue is the fact that since Houston is in America more than likely they would use he American English spelling of 'Voyagers' rather than with the u. Not sure how everyone feels toward that though...

doh. Just checked and saw that you said that initially. Any other opinions. I'm up for the change either waY, keeping it, changing it, or using something enirely different.

Changing to Voyagers, correct? Opinions, thought, comments, criticism?

Also, if you want a spoiler to a future, never-seen before team, go to 100 and follow the JERSEY

Not sure if this is an improvement or not. VictoriaLamplighters_zpsf9f3327e.png

Larger letters just looked out of place.

REMEMBER! go to 100 and follow the JERSEY

It's tough, but I'm sure someone will crack it.

Edit: Do you guys think that it looks too much like Lamp Victoria Lighters?

Edit again: Sorry, I pressed quote instead of edit... again,

I have no idea if I've correctly deciphered it, but

ME

I like the update to Houston. My suggestion would be to make the outline of Texas a bit more stylized. (All the little bumps and inlets make it a bit too complex for a sports logo.)

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Not sure if this is an improvement or not. VictoriaLamplighters_zpsf9f3327e.png

Larger letters just looked out of place.

REMEMBER! go to 100 and follow the JERSEY

It's tough, but I'm sure someone will crack it.

Edit: Do you guys think that it looks too much like Lamp Victoria Lighters?

Edit again: Sorry, I pressed quote instead of edit... again,

Don't feel bad I do that all the time.

NEWSGG copy.png

Good job guys! I would have accepted SLH in green or ME in red, because I edited the link earlier today, but since uuju2 said one or the other first, he will receive a sneak peak of a never-seen team. If anyone gets wants the code, just click the link on JERSEY on the quoted post that thepeam posted above. Just wait until it searches, and read what it says in the search bar. I will PM you soon uuji2, ok? Just a fun little thing. And I'll get going on the voyagers (no u). And uuji2, with Victoria, do you map thicken the yellow circle and put 'Lamplighters' in that?

I have no idea if I've correctly deciphered it, but

ME

I like the update to Houston. My suggestion would be to make the outline of Texas a bit more stylized. (All the little bumps and inlets make it a bit too complex for a sports logo.)

I fixed some of it, but do you think I should just smooth all of the edges.

Houston2_zps1d537ac9.png

And not, Voyagers, not Voyageurs

Archived