Super League Hockey---- Millionaires and Governors

kevsim1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EdmontonFrosbiteHomeJersey_zps23826a42.p

here they are! I went a bit out of the box and put the 'shoulder logo' on the cuff. hope you like it!

This far and away the best work you've done. I do agree that the snowflake should be white--not just because we associate white with snow, but also because that logo really needs some contrast against the jersey. I might drop the E from the middle of the snowflake--it would get lost pretty easily once the logo was shrunk down for other applications. I love the trim.

Let your work on this jersey guide your other work--you don't have to do a lot to be effective, and careful execution is everything.

rATMcmK.png

EdmontonFrosbiteHomeJersey_zps23826a42.p

here they are! I went a bit out of the box and put the 'shoulder logo' on the cuff. hope you like it!

This far and away the best work you've done. I do agree that the snowflake should be white--not just because we associate white with snow, but also because that logo really needs some contrast against the jersey. I might drop the E from the middle of the snowflake--it would get lost pretty easily once the logo was shrunk down for other applications. I love the trim.

Let your work on this jersey guide your other work--you don't have to do a lot to be effective, and careful execution is everything.

The snowflake needs to be white

If I make it white, can I keep the primary logo as it is, but on the home, just have inverted colors?

I'm pulling for Chicago myself. Theres a long season ahead!

But if you had used that salmon color on the headings for a concept, my allegiance would lie elsewhere

I know this was from ages ago, but what does that second part mean. Who would you cher for then just because of a heading?

I'm pulling for Chicago myself. Theres a long season ahead!

But if you had used that salmon color on the headings for a concept, my allegiance would lie elsewhere

I know this was from ages ago, but what does that second part mean. Who would you cher for then just because of a heading?

I think he means if you made a team with salmon as a color, he would cheer for them instead of Chicago

Just read it again... gotcha.

Keep the navy outline, then you can use it on both.

Wait, so make the inner part on the home white, the inside on the road light blue, and the official primary with the lighter?

No, I mean let the logo be a white snowflake with a navy outline, use that on both the light blue jersey and the white jersey. You want to avoid putting yourself in a situation where you have to change the colours of a logo. If you use the white/navy snowflake I propose, you'll definitely have enough contrast to put it on the light blue jersey, and the navy outline will provide enough contrast to get away with putting it on the white jersey, even though the rest of the logo is white.

And I think I'm going to agree with what one or two others have said, put that great diamond trim on the sleeves as well.

rATMcmK.png

Wow. That jersey is awesome. I kind of want to buy that sweater.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Thanks guys,. I've been working on a lot of design, whether it's expansion team's jerseys, or alternate jerseys for other teams. I'm also almost done the graphics for the next few matchdays, so stay tuned! I guess that the half way mark is the best time to take a bit of a break, eh?

Thanks guys,. I've been working on a lot of design, whether it's expansion team's jerseys, or alternate jerseys for other teams. I'm also almost done the graphics for the next few matchdays, so stay tuned! I guess that the half way mark is the best time to take a bit of a break, eh?

cant wait for the new alternates

7wldHiW.png

Chelsea.png

Archived