Game of Thrones Football *Martell and Greyjoy Added*

JCRGraphix

Up next is House Mormont. For this one I pictured something in the real-life American northwest, so I based this off of the Seahawks with more traditional colors that also fit wit the colors of House Mormont.

mormont.png

You missed a really cool opportunity with House Tully, IMO. Their crest has wavy stripes to represent the water.

These would look KILLER on a helmet.

Tully.JPG

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

You missed a really cool opportunity with House Tully, IMO. Their crest has wavy stripes to represent the water.

These would look KILLER on a helmet.

Tully.JPG

To add to this, slightly nitpicking but in the books the Tully red is always described as 'muddy'. Something closer to a burgundy I think, as opposed to the extremely vibrant red you used.

Guest darkpiranha

I think the Tyrell's are the first one I really don't like. The gold logo on a gold helmet doesn't work. Plus, I think there's a really fun opportunity to do stuff with more snaking vines.

Tully looks cool with those stripes. In my mind, I was thinking like a wavy version of a Nebraska or Alabama stripe, but I think they're even better the way you did them. It really helps the nautical feel.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I'm impressed how quick you're shooting these out. Very nice work my frien.

Thanks! I had a week off of work, but unfortunately I go back tomorrow. I took 5 days leave, and on an official Army document, my stated reason for requesting leave was "Shark Week". They actually gave me time off.

I'm impressed how quick you're shooting these out. Very nice work my frien.

Thanks! I had a week off of work, but unfortunately I go back tomorrow. I took 5 days leave, and on an official Army document, my stated reason for requesting leave was "Shark Week". They actually gave me time off.

No duh they gave you the time off. Who can argue with Shark Week?

It's one of the greatest works of fiction EVER!!! If you're not the reading type (and it's pretty heavy reading), check out the HBO series. Or do both!

Great work JC.

This is also one of the best "ever" motion graphics open.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Archived