Nike NHL

kiwi_canadian

Can Tampa regain their victory stripes?

As much as I hate making excuses, I don't see it working with this template. I'm trying to imagine that this will happen in reality and going along those lines I can't see Nike doing that with the mesh. Don't get my wrong, I would also love to see them back, but again I don't believe that they would work with this template...

Can Tampa regain their victory stripes?

As much as I hate making excuses, I don't see it working with this template. I'm trying to imagine that this will happen in reality and going along those lines I can't see Nike doing that with the mesh. Don't get my wrong, I would also love to see them back, but again I don't believe that they would work with this template...

You know, taking a second look, i think you're right. They were quite unique, weren't they? Great work by the way. I really dig that Florida concept.

Overall, I'm disappointed that you didn't get rid of some logos (Ducks, Canucks, Jets). Change their logos to the Mighty Ducks crest, Stick-in-rink, and the Jets Air Force badge, and I may appreciate the work a little better.

This is Kiwi's concept, he doesn't have to use those logos just because you happen to prefer them over what he's gone with.

----

I will say one thing about that Ducks set. Kudos for finding a way to make the third design actually work as a white jersey. Yours is probably the only one I've ever seen that looks good.

Thank you!!! In all honesty I didn't really like it to begin with. It has slowly started to grow on me but even then I'm not sure how I feel about it lol.

• 1 month later...

Hoping very much nike does NOT get to make uniforms for the NHL. Bauer has more Hockey tradition that the oblivious upstarts at nike. Did anyone see any nike Hockey gear in the 80's. Of course not. Bauer goes waaaaay back. I didn't see Bobby Orr with those fairy princess looking white nike skates on !

Hoping very much nike does NOT get to make uniforms for the NHL. Bauer has more Hockey tradition that the oblivious upstarts at nike. Did anyone see any nike Hockey gear in the 80's. Of course not. Bauer goes waaaaay back. I didn't see Bobby Orr with those fairy princess looking white nike skates on !

Actually Nike made the Oilers jerseys when they were winning Cups in the 80's. The topic on jersey manufacturers is in the sports logos thread... But I do agree and I hope that Nike does not try to bid on the NHL contract especially with that they have come up with for the upcoming Olympics.

Well, now that this thread has been bumped, I don't think anybody's noticed that there's a mistake on Boston's cuffs - the black on them is really weirdly positioned, in a way that suggests they aren't supposed to be like that.

I didn't even notice that. Thanks for pointing it out and it is now fixed!!!

Archived