Colorado Buffalos concept

oldschoolvikings

Very nicely done. My only suggestion would be to possibly make the stripe on the silver pants a gold stripe bordered by thin black stripes and silver bordered by thin black on the gold pants. It could get all three colors on the pants as well as the jerseys.

Very nicely done. My only suggestion would be to possibly make the stripe on the silver pants a gold stripe bordered by thin black stripes and silver bordered by thin black on the gold pants. It could get all three colors on the pants as well as the jerseys.

Similarly...put thin silver stripes on either side of the black stripe on the gold pants, and thin gold stripes around the black stripe on the silver pants.

The pants need all three colors.

I like it the overall design though. The CU buffalo logo is one of the best.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Similarly...put thin silver stripes on either side of the black stripe on the gold pants, and thin gold stripes around the black stripe on the silver pants.

I don't think I'd want to have the gold and silver touching anywhere. I could see a black/gold/black stripe on the silver pants, I guess, but my thought was that there was no gold on the silver helmet, so I'd have no gold on the silver pants.

I don't think I'd want to have the gold and silver touching anywhere. I could see a black/gold/black stripe on the silver pants, I guess, but my thought was that there was no gold on the silver helmet, so I'd have no gold on the silver pants.

Now that I see it this way I actually like the pants better the way you had it in the first place and definitely understand why the pants didn't include all three colors.

The gold on the pants helps for sure. :D

Would you consider a gold stripe around the black part on the away, y'know, just to have a little more gold on it

Not sure where you mean.

I'd guess the sleeves.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Needs a black jersey option. Silver over gold just doesn't look as good even with matching pants.

Nah, to me having a black jersey defeats the whole purpose. The black jersey then just most likely becomes the primary, and the gold jersey is relegated to just an occasional novelty look. Silver over gold over silver is the uniform the U of Colorado wore way back when... here's a B & W pic of Byron White wearing it.

PHP52140F371D28B.jpg

A few years ago they did an attempt at a throwback version, but it had a few issues...

bd39255e8d5bf9382f52280500d5b2c2-getty-8

First off, I've seen Whizzer White actual jersey at the CFB Hall of Fame, and the gold of that jersey is noticeably darker than what they went with above. I think they just went with their current gold (what we tend to refer to around here as a "Vegas" gold), but that old jersey I saw was more of a mustard gold... like an "athletic" gold with a small amount of brown mixed in. That color contrasts nicely with silver IMO, and that's the color I was aiming for in my concept.

Archived