Seattle Seahawks

8BW14

Seattle Seahawks

All the talk over in the 2013 NFL uniforms about the Seahawks inspired me to come up with a quick little helmet concept of my own.

seahawkshelmet_zps759aa9f6.png

I used the current green and a slightly darker shade of blue than they used with their last set and recolored the logo. The helmet shell is a silver-blue color. I envisioned it as a metallic finish or a finish along the likes of the New York Giants. I'm curious to know what everyone thinks of the color scheme and I would love to hear any suggestion and comments anyone might have. Thanks.

Okay, so I still don't see the periwinkle, but here is another color tweak, more green and less "periwinkley". I put them side by side to see the difference more clearly. Personally I like the original, less greenish color better, but if the other is more popular I will definitely go with the new color when I get to work on some uniforms.

seahawkshelmet_zpsc7c4735a.pngNew

seahawkshelmet_zps7df420bb.pngOld

Better? If not, any suggestions, like another color altogether. Let me know what you think, Thanks.

It's too chartreuse-ish. ;)

I actually prefer the older one. Considered a white line filling the section between green and blue? I thing it'd pop more

Actually, I hadn't even realized that hadn't made that white. Thanks for pointing that out

Archived