My recent designs:"The EDGE", "Stacey's Sugar Faces"

LAWeaver

Here are my main thoughts.

For the youth group logo I am not sure if I am looking at the cross from behind or in front.

The silhouette is unclear to me.

If I had to guess I would say this is from behind at a slight angle.

But I am not sure about that.

For the Sugar faces ones.

For face painting this logo is a little plain.

While you don't want to overdo it, the logo doesn't say or imply face painting to me in any sense.

If you took this idea and incorporated something to say face painting (Other than merely text) it would be make more sense.

Those are my comments.

Keep working at them, and you'll get something happening with them.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Here are my main thoughts.

For the youth group logo I am not sure if I am looking at the cross from behind or in front.

The silhouette is unclear to me.

If I had to guess I would say this is from behind at a slight angle.

But I am not sure about that.

For the Sugar faces ones.

For face painting this logo is a little plain.

While you don't want to overdo it, the logo doesn't say or imply face painting to me in any sense.

If you took this idea and incorporated something to say face painting (Other than merely text) it would be make more sense.

Those are my comments.

Keep working at them, and you'll get something happening with them.

I really appreciate the feedback. I probably should've mentioned that these designs will not be changing as my youth minister's wife absolutely loved the youth design and my mom loved the others and wanted something simple and nothing too over the top. She sent the logos and stuff to the shirt printer and, NO JOKE, the designer thought these were professionally made. I felt honored, but I also realize there could be a thousand other designs of the same thing that are better than this. Im not trying to sell my self short, but as soon as I can get ahold of some better programs and tools, then I will have a better design. The "roundel" alternate logo has a brush-stroke outline. As for the youth building logo, the view is from the front and the silhouette was the one thing they wanted to keep. When my mom was painting the sign, she didn't know how the words should be made, so I made that part. I guess you could say I didn't design the entire sign, but I added detail to the silhouette and they absolutely loved it.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I see what you mean, but in no way is that what I was going for. Jesus was neither bald nor did he have really short hair. In every picture of Him, he has long hair, which was lacking from the last design.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

That Jesus logo is super depressing.

I see what you mean, but many Christian youth groups view the crucifixion as the ultimate sacrifice and therefore a source of inspiration, so I assume that is what he was going for.

DG I believe we are close in age and when I saw it I was thinking "Yikes, that's grim" but we are not the target audience.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

That Jesus logo is super depressing.

I see what you mean, but many Christian youth groups view the crucifixion as the ultimate sacrifice and therefore a source of inspiration, so I assume that is what he was going for.

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Archived