Indians w/Chief Wahoo

whchoclte

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did an Indians concept a while back and never really did a secondary or had time to refine. Finally got some free time to make it happen so here it is.

Wahoo1.jpg

Just for everyone to see the actual state shape:

ohiomap.gif

I believe he did an amazing job with a few small changes to make this a beautiful logo and would look great on their caps today.

spacer.png

I already sent it to Indians (About 10 people there got it). Doubt i hear anything back. Did full book with photo mock-ups etc.

As for Brown-Red and Cream jerseys heres quick shoot. I do love the brown color but highly doubt they would change. The cream jersey is more of a fad to me.

The road and home jersey different color lettering always bugged me so just never looked into it. Just my opinion.

Uni1b.jpg

Uni1a.jpg

The Brown v. Red is beautiful; unique and would make the indians stand out away from the Blue and Red teams in MLB.

I like the cream but not a fan of brown. Blue has been used since at least 1915, so changing colors just doesn't sit well.

• 2 weeks later...

So the fact that this was taken down tells me that the Indians are adopting it for next season, right?

Ok, good.

On a serious note, I was just looking forward to showing this great design to my friend, and it's gone ;(

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived