LoGO! #1 POLL

TheFallenHaveRisen

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your not going to get a lot of well done concepts within a two day time period. I would make the contest from monday to thursday or friday

We're shooting for a bi-weekly cycle. One week design/open, and one week for voting.

Do you think designers who enter should vote? Or should they abstain?

Your not going to get a lot of well done concepts within a two day time period. I would make the contest from monday to thursday or friday

We're shooting for a bi-weekly cycle. One week design/open, and one week for voting.

Do you think designers who enter should vote? Or should they abstain?

How about (With the honor system) you can vote, but not for your own. Not a rule, just a suggestion

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

Is is a champion badge, or a bronze, silver, gold sort of thing, each with a link to the concept

I can do either/all, if you'd prefer.

Don't care. Up to you guys.

how do we enter or submit a concept

There was a thread that was started called LOGO! #1 where they released the task and entries were gathered.

Nice job guys! Even though I lost the tie-breaker, it's still a three-way tie for 3rd in my books. Ant Curtain, good work. Same with you, Kev. Good luck In the future contests!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived