NBA Redesign

Dayne Amaze

I will be showcasing my 30 redesigns of NBA uniforms. C&C is appreciated.

Starting off with the Boston Celtics

I decided to bring in "old gold" into the Celtics color scheme. I reduced white to a minimum for the roads and added a combination of green, black, gold and white for the team and name fonts.

The home uniforms show off the "Celtics" script in green and black accents with gold arm stripes and an overall conservative modern and classic edged look.

The alternate features a black uniform when on the road, with gold and green accented scripts.

BostonCeltics_zpsd0228a04.png

Brooklyn Nets

BrooklynNets_zps2149fb8c.png

New York Knicks

NewYorkKnicks_zps6c9d5c07.png

With the Philadelphia 76ers being my favorite team my entire life and as a passionate Sixers fan I was excited to create new uniforms for them. I decided to go with a modern and classic combination, bringing back the Khaki gold from the Iverson era but putting in the classic script from their retros.

Philadelphia76ers_zpsa64e469b.png

New Toronto Raptors update!

TorontoRaptors_zps759819f0.png

Next up, the Atlanta Hawks. I decided to go back to the traditional yellow & red combination for the Hawks franchise. I believe this would be a bold move, going forward and becoming more unique (also straying away from the bland red & blue trend)

AtlantaHawks_zps758ed508.png

MJ's Charlotte Bobcats are up next with a very unique uniform design. I brought in this design idea because I feel the Bobcats lack an "identity" when it comes to colors and general design. This classic look makes you think this has been a team that has been through the ages, when in reality they're the opposite.... Enjoy

CharlotteBobcats_zps51b22e01.png

I really struggled with the Chicago Bulls, because their look is just so iconic. I know straying away from the classic design is rarely well received, but this was my best go at something more modern for the Bulls. With the Bulls easily being the best dressed team in the NBA in my opinion, these uniforms obviously don't match up to the greatness, but I think these are decent enough to pass.

ChicagoBulls_zps231dc99c.png

The Cleveland Cavaliers redesign was interesting. I think the Cav's should go back to a classic gold & burgundy color scheme and drop the navy blue completely, and this is exactly what I did here.

ClevelandCavaliers_zps46f67d35.png

For the Detroit Pistons, I wanted to see them go back to the 90's look... Teal and rust red.

Some people might not like the flashiness of the font or the colors, but I believe they fit into the Motor City's identity.

DetroitPistons_zps11177040.png

The Indiana Pacers are on the block next. I love the Pacers current look, so creating something I liked better was tough. I ended up with these designs, and I really love the font. I think these would work very well for the Pacers in real life.

IndianaPacers_zpsd703880e.png

Archived