2013 NCAA Bowl Pick-'em sponsored by Sports Encyclopedia

LAWeaver

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't pick UNLV, I switched it last night.

I'm sure mr.nascar recorded everyone's picks into his spreadsheet at kickoff of the first bowl (which was the deadline) to prevent exactly the kind of thing that you did.

I could've changed it with the NFL picks, as I second guess myself a lot. But I guess I'll just take it.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I didn't pick UNLV, I switched it last night.

I'm sure mr.nascar recorded everyone's picks into his spreadsheet at kickoff of the first bowl (which was the deadline) to prevent exactly the kind of thing that you did.

I could've changed it with the NFL picks, as I second guess myself a lot. But I guess I'll just take it.

He missed one of my picks that was an error too, but he didn't change it. Not saying you lied or anything, but I think he's not doing it because it's easy to bluff him into getting you an extra point. I think you're just gonna have to deal with it. There's really nothing to do now.

On a side note, Michigan State really needs to hang on to this, I need to stay on top for Christ's sake.

EDIT: Really Stanford? Fake FG? Crap.

RE-EDIT: Ok, it was an illegal receiver, phew. Dodged a bullet there.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Both AnythingChicago & Scruggmeister are right. Chicago is right because I did say back on Page 1 to get your picks in before the 2PM kickoff for the Gildan New Mexico Bowl, the first bowl of the season. Scruggs is rigbht because it's easy to go back, edit a pick, and get away with it.

BCS Picks:

U0nXqIj.png

This really shuffled things up a bit because the BCS Bowls are worth 2 points each. Well, at least the Rose Bowl itself did.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Just in case what is the tiebreaker Mr. Nascar?

But, if Ball State wins the title I will not only win this league, but also the Bowl Mania one as well, same rule applies for Florida St. too.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Well, I'm not quite sure. I'll think of something. I think it'll be BCS records first, then go from the beginning of the Bowl season and make my way down the list. Not the best method, but it's the only thing I can think of right now.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I've come to a conclusion: Since there seems to be no good tie breaker for any position, if pscf & Scruggs are tied, they will simply be co-champions. The same can be said with the other positions as they will be co-"whatever position".

Also, tomorrow, I will post each individual's overall Bowl Week record.

EDIT: In regards to the records, the following members are at .500 through 34/35 bowl games:

- Kramerica

- Raysfan

- McCarthy

- Kaz

- ninersdd

It's "make it" or "break it" time for these members. If FSU wins, McCarthy & Raysfan join the other 9 members who have clinched a +.500 record for the season. an Auburn win would put the other 3 in.

Archived