Best of the Year: NFL Week 14

DeFrank

While I spent my Sunday standing in freezing snow and slush watching my Redskins get demolished by by the Chiefs, apparently a pretty amazing Sunday happened in the NFL. Upon further review, that "best of the season, and maybe longer" feeling extended to uniforms as well. Add in the snow effect in much of the days games and it was a doozy both in competition and aesthetic.

USATSI_7605840_crop_north.jpg?w=650&h=44

Great color balance set against one of the snowiest games in recent memory. Gorgeous.

minnesota-vikings-baltimore-ravens.jpg

Both teams were their best but not always used combinations. Even Lukas would have to admit this looks good.

454302667.jpg

Probably in the minority, but I thought the Dolphins looked AMAZING in their aqua pants in the snow. And the contrast with Pittsburgh is amazing.

buffalo-bills-v-tampa-bay-buccaneers1281

Favorite of the week in Tampa. Best combos for both teams, and great colors.

186-1iIgOV.AuSt.55.jpeg

Horrible game, but great uniform matchup.

454328985_8.jpg?w=594

Looked great in the shade.

Seahawks.jpg

Looked great in the sun.

Coupled with the amazing finishes in so many of these games, just thought I'd argue this was one of the better weeks in quite a long time in the NFL.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

minnesota-vikings-baltimore-ravens.jpg

Both teams were their best but not always used combinations. Even Lukas would have to admit this looks good.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Paul Lukas would not admit this looked good. Ever.

Well you catch my drift.

I do... I didn't say I would personally agree with Lukas, but his irrational hatred of purple is well known.

Archived