LoGO #3 Poll

TheFallenHaveRisen

I think part of the point of anonymous submissions was to negate favoritism in the voting process. Putting the names on the form sort of ruins that.

I was also a little confused by the six separate votes for one point each.

Names are so I can confirm that no one is spam voting, and basically the system is you are allotted 6 points to distribute how you wish.

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

I think part of the point of anonymous submissions was to negate favoritism in the voting process. Putting the names on the form sort of ruins that.

Names are so I can confirm that no one is spam voting, and basically the system is you are allotted 6 points to distribute how you wish.

He's talking about names on the entry's, it defeats the purpose of anonymous entries

He's talking about names on the entry's, it defeats the purpose of anonymous entries

Anonymous entries were only to prevent people from giving C&C and editing their concepts.

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

1) What is there to stop people from submitting a vote under somebody else's or even numerous different usernames?

2) Look up the definition of anonymous.

3) How are you making this contest more and more difficult/farcical with every post you make?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Woo for being the sole Houndog! :D

But in all seriousness, these are awesome. Kudos to all!

For the future, it sounds like people want it more like the first contest, but I think the voting on the second contest made the most sense. As far as entries go, I think this one was brought down by the fact that you couldn't physically see the entries as they came in. I say "C&C welcome, but no editing of submission." What does everyone else think?

Woo for being the sole Houndog! :D

But in all seriousness, these are awesome. Kudos to all!

For the future, it sounds like people want it more like the first contest, but I think the voting on the second contest made the most sense. As far as entries go, I think this one was brought down by the fact that you couldn't physically see the entries as they came in. I say "C&C welcome, but no editing of submission." What does everyone else think?

Fine by me. As long as I get A POINT this time, then I'll be alright.

What are the chances of 4/5 entries being the same team? That was odd

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I had also thought of the issue that marble21 brought up. What would keep someone from writing in someone else's username (or even making one up). This seems much less secure than your LoGo 2 poll in which everyone received one vote.

Also, are those of us who submitted entries supposed to abstain from voting or not? I know it was brought up on another contest, but I don't remember what was decided.

award%20sig.png

I put in an entry, and I voted (not for myself, of course).

Maybe that should be the rule. Vote if you want, just not for yourself.

But it isn't my contest, so listen to TheFallenHaveRisen for the rules. Not me. :)

That was addressed in one of the earlier contests - you can vote for yourself if you feel it's worth voting for.

TFHR, you've got a good idea, but your not executing it well. Look at marble's post, that pretty much sums it up. If you want the best way to vote, and not have any chance at voter fraud, and make sure people aren't voting for themselves, then the only way is to post in the forum. It's the best way too, some people have dupes that they vote with. But dupe accounts can be exposed, and the entry's should be anonymous.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Argh....

The transparency on mine got messed up.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived