Some random art work I did.........

CityOfWalrus

Ok I was bored last night while my friend was playing "Red Dead Revolver", So anyways I figured Id draw something. So I drew a Custom Mercedes CLK-GTR Racer Car, Now its no Nitroseed's S2000 :notworthy: but I figured Id post up and see what you guys think.......

CLKGTR2.gif

I can already tell you I know the tires look shoddy but other than that

C & C Welcome!!

spacer.png

Good start--the perspective looks a bit off, mostly on the right side of the car--try redrawing it as if you're watching it zoom past you...

(funny thing on prespective--sometimes an artist gets it perfect, but it looks wrong, so they change something to make it look better---so don't overdo it either)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Art and its attributes are entirely subjective!

if only I could deal that to my art profs...i think it looks good, and you are right, the tires seem off, but in art, there is always something that could be done better, always something you could improve upon. I think the front end looks great

Hey, try asking Picasso, Gorky or any other Surrealist/Cubist about perspective. Art and its attributes are entirely subjective!

But he wasn't drawing in that style, it was an apparently realistic drawing--so just giving my input as requested---and as I pointed out myself--sometimes incorrect proportion looks better than getting it correct, and if he wants to a Picasso style car--hey great--I do like the drawing, but just trying to help--my artistic opinions are worth what you paid for them--use at you own discretion--do not dispose of in fire...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived