NHL Entry Draft

Shmee

Bonk wasn't what Ottawa needed, but he's what Montreal needs: A big forward. If Gainey can get his ass in gear, we'd be set....

Correction: A Big DUD! He's useless! Good luck Montreal, hope he gets some decent ice time in Hamilton!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Bonk wasn't what Ottawa needed, but he's what Montreal needs: A big forward.  If Gainey can get his ass in gear, we'd be set....

Correction: A Big DUD! He's useless! Good luck Montreal, hope he gets some decent ice time in Hamilton!

We shall see....

Hooray! Martin Houle, the only player I cared about today was drafted by Philadelphia in the 8th round. That is a steal!

It also makes the future battles of Pennsylvania having Fleury vs. Houle.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Hooray! Martin Houle, the only player I cared about today was drafted by Philadelphia in the 8th round. That is a steal!

Is he related to Rejan Houle?

Hooray!  Martin Houle, the only player I cared about today was drafted by Philadelphia in the 8th round.  That is a steal!

Is he related to Rejan Houle?

Maybe, but I know he's not his father. And I don't see anywhere online that they are related.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I'm miffed that the Pens didn't get Ovechkin, but I think Malkin will turn out pretty well, if they can pay him enough to get him out of Russia... All the descriptions I've read of him makes me think of Ron Francis, and the Pens need that kind of player again.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Chipchura looks pretty good....Burke compared him to Linden. :blink:

Linden is the most respected guy in ahockey, he is the presedint of NHLPA. Cant believe where Shremp was taken.

Gretzky and Scotty Bowman are the most respected guys in hockey: The best player and the best coach. As far as current players go, Linden is probably up there because of his ability to communicate with the other players as well as with the owners, but I doubt he's the most respected player in the league by his brethren.

Currently.

Archived