Penguins concept

stimpy

Yep, I'll have to side with everyone else so far, I'm not feeling it for a few reasons:

Colour is a little passe, even if Teal was in-style, you may need a different nuance...

Striping? The Pens current pattern is The BEST of all the NHL right now: If it ain't broke don't fix it...

And Finally, I'm still in love with Starchild's entry in Logolympiad #14

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

There's not too much going on there...

I want more! Jazz it up a little...add numbers and shoulders and extra striping...

It needs more cowbell...and less teal.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

So is that the wrong teal/light blue color that the penguins use to have? Also has you can see I am not using Jpeg no more. I found something better, png. Looks better eh?

I wouldn't call the old Pens' blue Teal...

Someone who knows Pantone can correct me...

I love the old Pens (as you can see in my signature)

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I'm not diggin' the teal as well.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Again, sketchy on the teal... If it was more the ice blue the Pens used to have, I'd be behind it.

The triangle behind the penguin should be gold, no mater what. It's symbolism--downtown Pittsburgh is triangular, thanks to the confluence of the three rivers, and it's known as the "Golden Triangle."

The arms on the black/teal sweater need stripes or something... Just something to break up the monotony.

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Archived