Some Fantasy Football concepts

BombSkwad

I love the PBR- errr... i mean.. the beer bonger's helmet.. very cool idea...

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I don't know about the Disney font on the BeerBongers logo... :blink:

Makes perfect sense to me. They had to be drunk when they came up with the idea for Lilo & Stitch.

Hey, hey! Woah! Don't be dissing the Lilo and Stitch now! That happens to be a quality movie!

If by "quality" you mean "total crap."

Now you are just being mean. You have to look beyond the surface, it's actually a pretty deep movie. See, Stitch was not just an alien/dog but industry. And Lilo, was more than just a girl, she was "scoiety". Together they....

....so you see, Stitch was no longer an alien but a friend. A friend to Lilo (society). And society was then transformed into the world today.

Look deeper Nitro, look real deep.

CCLSC Host/Voice Over:

"Mr. Steve-O...that is the most incoherant rambling I have ever heard. We are all now dumber for having listened to what you said. I award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul..."

that sounds like the story of the lost dog from billy madison. when he is in that contest in the end. :therock:

Is that's where that's from? What a great movie...

"Shamoo is bettah..."

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

that sounds like the story of the lost dog from billy madison. when he is in that contest in the end. :therock:

Haha of course it's from there.

The concepts look good! I think they are a little bland. Definitely ditch the Disney letters. Keep up the good work!

Haha of course it's from there.

The concepts look good! I think they are a little bland. Definitely ditch the Disney letters. Keep up the good work!

He called the ****, poop!

Archived