Kansas City Chiefs Concept Logo

VitorioArts

(Once again, I cannot figure out how to put the image directly on here, I apologize)

This was a design by a member of VitorioArts, Jon. (He did not want his full name used.) Kansas City has one of the most memorable logos in the NFL. Jon thought he can add a twist on the famous logo by adding grey and making the "KC" more modern. Hope you like it!

C&C Welcome!

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/vitorioartsteam/Kansas-City-Chiefs_zpsba30894d.jpg

to the right, it says "links to share photo". You select the IMG - which is the URL. You then come here and type what you want, then click on the image icon - which is the 10th icon right of the Bold Icon just above the little Comment Box. You then paste the link into that little pop up and presto, it appears in your post.

If that didnt help, then I think you are completely screwed haha.

As for the log, not sure if the shading will go well with fans, but I have never liked the Chiefs logo at all. I like the font, but I cant stand the rigid spear thing. But there isnt much you can do realistically without backlash, so I guess its good.

Kansas-City-Chiefs_zpsba30894d.jpg

Yea the font to me says "slap shot". I've always wished to see a chief's logo with more/any yellow. Granted I won't know where to start without bastardizing their identity so more power to you for keeping the feel while bringing some depth to the logo. I think it's on the right path.

I like the "KC" on the spearhead, but I'm not a fan of the rest of the letters in (K)ansas ©ity. For some odd reason, it reminds me of comic book font. I started thinking Batman when I saw it.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Archived