FND - Harry Potter Uniform Concepts

FNDBlake

Yeah, I said it. One of my most recent project was a outfitting the schools and houses of the Potter Wizarding World with Uniforms. I'm fairly new to Uniform Design, as I've only been doing it since late last year. I'm really interested to hear what everyone has to say, hopefully it isn't all bad.

Ii4U4tP.jpg

2JgV3KE.jpg

Nk2T82b.jpg

BJYh8fc.jpg

wHNVIbu.jpg

64VIDU9.jpg

I never thought I'd say this but.. Slytherin is awesome.

That's the first set I made. I was excited to use the basilisk fangs.

the only thing I don't like is gryffindor's socks

I figured some would think it was too much.

I like this. Great concept.

I agree, but that is the one and only thing. These use the house/school colors are used very well.

Gryffindor reminds me of those brown and yellow bronco throwbacks that everyone hates. But I love that throwback so....

Anyways I think these are all perfect except Hufflepuff, the ESPN font isn't working for me

I can see the ESPN thing now that you mention it. I was going more....bladerunner....

I knew the Gryffindor set would be the most controversial. But I like them and I enjoyed making them. So at least I've got something out of it. Lol

I feel like Hufflepuff should be more stripey and classic.

I can see why you'd say that. I might go back and see what I can do with that one.

Amazing work.

Many thanks!

I like this. Great concept.

I agree, but that is the one and only thing. These use the house/school colors are used very well.

Thanks! I was excited about some of the color options. Especially the Blue and Bronze.

I disagree, I love Hufflepuff!

Thanks, I enjoyed making those. I wasn't really sure what direction I wanted to take Hufflepuff, outside of making them look really intimidating. I mean they are the Hufflepuff Badgers...you have to spice that up somehow.

For all of those interested, I actually made this right after I made the Uniforms.

https://vimeo.com/87824594

I'll definitely take a look at some of that and see what I can revamp.

I owe a little bit credit to you. I approached you months ago about helping me with some Game of Thrones concepts. You gave me a bit of advice and I've been full speed ahead since.

Archived