NHL Redesign (Sabers Updated)

YelichGraphics

this has been very hard for me on my first inkscape concept .the lines were extremely hard. and don't give me tips on how to do the to make every thing easier because I still learning. I will get back to you in a little bit on the new uniform but please understand were I'm coming from.

they are giving you tips so you can learn, you dismissing them just makes it seem like you really don't want to learn and keep busting out these concepts too fast and it shows.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this has been very hard for me on my first inkscape concept .the lines were extremely hard. and don't give me tips on how to do the to make every thing easier because I still learning. I will get back to you in a little bit on the new uniform but please understand were I'm coming from.

You don't want us to help you because you are learning. What?

Have to agree with the above.

We understand where you're coming from, I do, especially, only experimenting with Inkscape at this point, which is why we're trying to help you in every way we can. Your concepts have gotten tonnes better, though with all due respect I would suggest not posting concepts until they're all cleaned up, and you aren't learning the basics.

mental note never control 2 threads at once

It's not as much as you shouldn't, as it is that you should take time on both. Sure, focusing on 1 would seem to be the better approach, but if you have something worth showing us, do it. I probably would have finished 1 series before starting another, as well, like JRB14 said, learning your program before you start posting here and there. You're not whipping out concepts for the sake of whipping out concept. I do agree however, that this is a promising start, so try out some things, unique, make the teams look more than just recolouring of the same jersey, and take your C+C. Good luck with this.

PS. Nameplate still off :P

Yeah, no problem, man. I'm trying to help others before starting my own concepts, trying to develop a better taste for uniforms and logos, so I don't mind helping, but I would suggest that you do the same before you start your concepts. All while fooling around in Inkscape, of course.

NOB is fixed

out line on your numbers is messed up, unless you wanted a drop shadow and not an outline

whats going on with your hem stripes they are (from bottom first) yellow silver, yellow white, yellow white, yellow silver, either make them all the same, or have them mirror each other for example make them yellow silver, yellow white, white yellow, silver yellow

yeah inkscape keeps messing p the final. it looks great and than it does that. On inkscape every thing was perfect and the bottom was way cooler :D.that was until I saved it and it all got weird. by the way its just yellow white

Archived