NHL Redesign (Sabers Updated)

YelichGraphics

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too shabby for a first vector concept. I think the striping is very respectable for the team. Some execution notes would be that the logos seem to be very large. Also the names are not centered with the back.

Other than that I would change the number font to something close to their current block font. Once that is changed, honestly this is a nice set. Nice job.

Look go to photobucket, set up an account, upload the images there, and use the image code it provides you to post here.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

These are tonnes better than your NFL concepts, a lot more effort put into them. I agree with MrWonka about the number font, their usual number font would work better for an otherwise pretty traditional jersey. The logo is also too big, and the name is off centered.

JTswag187 is right about posting them to the site, it's more convenient, and he just asked a valid question, you didn't need to jump on him like that.

LLFhockey, copy the URL, then click on the icon just above the comment spot - its a tree - and then insert the URL into the space that pops up.

the NOB is still off center and you have some bad inconsistency issues between the arm and hem stripes, on the blue you have 4 thick hem stripes and 4 thin arm stripes spaced far apart, and on the white you have the same 4 thick hem stripes, but also 4 thin arm stripes but this time they are really close together, take your time and make these perfect before posting. also you still aren't posting them to the site after being asked to nicely.

this has been very hard for me on my first inkscape concept .the lines were extremely hard. and don't give me tips on how to do the to make every thing easier because I still learning. I will get back to you in a little bit on the new uniform but please understand were I'm coming from.

Archived