NFL Redesign - Falcons added, Panthers and Jags updated (10/32)

RO_

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the kind words everyone! For the Falcons I wanted to keep it simple, looks like I may have gone a little too simple. When I update this set, I plan to keep the same general idea but make it not so generic. I may try to incorporate grey into the unis too, though if I remember right the only time grey/silver showed up in their last set was on the pants. The font can be found in one of Conrad's font packs, and yes it's a great looking font (as are all the ones on his site).

Also, I went back to a couple of old teams and changed the layers around so that the numbers don't sit beneath the seams anymore. I plan on going back and updating every team over time.

Here are the updated Panthers:

cTZzem3.jpg

And I also made some updates to my Jaguars set. The number on the back of the jersey was a little off-center and it bugs me every time I see it. So I fixed that, gave them a new pant stripe, and brought back the shield.

The new Jaguars:

HMplHef.jpg

I miss the loops on the Panthers unis but your design is still aces. Its different but not in a clown suit sort of way. The Jags still look good and I'm glad you brought the shield back. Generally I'm not a fan of different stripe patterns on the same uni but it works for the Jags here. Solid work overall boss.

Archived