College Lacrosse Concepts

colinturner95

There aren't many lacrosse threads on this thread, but as a huge fan of the sport, and an avid player, I'm looking to change that.

Not all teams field D1 lacrosse, a lot actually play club in the MCLA, so this will be a sprinkling of D1 and MCLA teams, anyway here's the 1st team to go, and they will be Oregon State

PbIr0Mh.png

BTW, if you're interested, I made this template using parts from Nike Catalogs, tracing a Cascade R helmet and the sock, and using cleats from andrewharrington's football template. it will be available here

-same pattern like the football uniforms. Black, white, orange helmets.

-"Beavers" on black and white jerseys. "OSU" on the orange

-same color shorts.

-striping pattern derived from the basketball uniforms

C and C welcome as always

Oregon State, ULL, Texas A&M, Michigan, TCU, Miami, Ole Miss, Arizona State, WVU, Georgetown, LSU, Navy, BYU, BC, Kansas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Virginia Tech, Baylor, Stanford, Michigan State, UCLA, Boise State, Creighton, Bowling Green.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Ok, I'm looking for a better lacrosse jersey template, one that isn't at an angle. Nevertheless I've got 2 more teams ready to go

xWiIGYK.png

-2 helmets: white and black. Black has the fleur-de-lis, white has Ragin Cajuns wordmark

-jerseys are simple, with shoulder loops

-shorts are something I would want to buy: oversized fleur-de-lis on one side, wordmark on the other

XfFIF2K.png

-very reminiscent of their football uniforms

-single shoulder stripe -T-star logo at the end of the sleeve

-shorts mimic the jerseys

C and C welcome.

And please try not to request teams. I have 19 team ideas sketched out and ready to start designing. I will get to a lot of teams. Don't worry

Check the original post for the list of teams I have ideas for.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Both are sick I wish this template was paint compatible :(

I'm looking to update it with a jersey that looks similar to yours. When I'll update it, I can see how well i remember how to make something paint compatible.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Really good job, although Adidas would be royally pissed if they saw Nike use this "spike" font due to the fact that it looks like it's using Impact Camo (that weird pattern they used on everybody's basketball uniforms in last year's NCAA tourney)

Really good job, although Adidas would be royally pissed if they saw Nike use this "spike" font due to the fact that it looks like it's using Impact Camo (that weird pattern they used on everybody's basketball uniforms in last year's NCAA tourney)

IIRC, Nike created the pattern and the font for TCU, and they both were created before the Impact Camo was debuted.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Wow. I guess Nike are the guys who should be royally pissed then. Now I can take this seriously and it looks solid. Just wish this thread would a little more recognition.

Both are sick I wish this template was paint compatible :(

I'm looking to update it with a jersey that looks similar to yours. When I'll update it, I can see how well i remember how to make something paint compatible.
I think i could make it paint compatible. Heck, I just created a NASCAR template last night for paint. I also converted a football template to paint a week or so ago as well (/boasting about myself :P)

As for the concepts, these look fantastic as usual bk. I've always loved the work, you crank out. I'm not much of a lacrosse fan, but that's mainly because I've never watched a whole game, nor have I, played it.

Keep up the great work!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Sorry, I was busy with school and redesigning my high school's lax logo

4Vyabfa.png

i think grey is appropriate for the 'Canes. Think about hurricanes, whole lotta grey.

-white, green, "Hurricane Grey" helmets. Grey decals are supposed to be chrome

-white, green, orange, grey jerseys. I've never liked the wordmarks, so the U logo is on the chest

-same color shorts, based off the numbers

Good to be back with the lacrosse uniforms, C and C welcome

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived