Lion Logo Concept

BigRed618

Lion.png

This is for a future concept I'm working on. I was originally going for something more abstract and stylized, like a logo from the '70s or '80s, but then I noticed that I could color different sections of the lion, making sort of an papercraft effect. Where can I go from here? Any suggestions are appreciated.

I'm assuming you're going for a heraldry look? It's the only way I can see a shape that kind of resembles any lion imagery I'm familiar with (and even that's a stretch). Like GoNordiques said, simplify! If this many people don't see it, I'd hit the drawing board again.

lion-heraldry.jpg

I'm assuming you're going for a heraldry look? It's the only way I can see a shape that kind of resembles any lion imagery I'm familiar with (and even that's a stretch). Like GoNordiques said, simplify! If this many people don't see it, I'd hit the drawing board again.

lion-heraldry.jpg

With that as a reference, I can BARELY make out a lion now... Dial down the abstract and you'd probably have something.

24orncx.jpg

lion-heraldry.jpg

With that as a reference, I can BARELY make out a lion now... Dial down the abstract and you'd probably have something.

That's what I was going for. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough earlier. I honestly thought I was on to something with my concept, but maybe I did go a bit overboard with the abstractness. I'll see what else I can do wih it.

Archived