NBA Courts Changed

Jak18

Thx for all the tips and feedback....I've tried to post the image, but it doesn't work, so click the link to see it on a different page.

Thx again for the support! :D

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/yourphotos?pid=6039409258058732514&oid=116298322747644538800

I've started with the Miami Heat. Although they've lost this year's championship against the Spurs, I decided to put the 2013 repeat championship logo as a background near the center. Lots of people (including me) thought that the yellow key looked a bit strange, so I just replaced it with black.

Plz, if u would like to give me suggestions on how to make it better, do so....and of course, if u want to see a preference team court (meaning if u would like to see for ex. Chicago Bulls), just say so. :peace:

:welcome:PQvI2Ys.png:vaderandluke:

I think a better idea would be to pin a "how-to" thread explaining things like how to post images. I know when I first posted stuff I had to dig kinda deep to find out how to do seemingly simple tasks.

Perfect idea! Second it!

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

It doesn't work.

All you have to do is to click your image to a window via the 'View Image' setting and copy them on the URL section of the Image icon located in the format above.

Also, if you have a Photobucket account, copy URL link of the image.

You're good to go after that!

I think a better idea would be to pin a "how-to" thread explaining things like how to post images. I know when I first posted stuff I had to dig kinda deep to find out how to do seemingly simple tasks.

I agree, even include traditional etiquette and such. So much rude feedback lately, the whole thing is a mess!

• 4 months later...

Archived