SND - ISHD Rebranding | Rams, Highlander, Panther, Rogues - ISHD ADDED

DanOtis

3 hours ago, DanOtis said:

Thanks for your feedback. I totally see your point and have to say that I lost sight of that during the process. I started with separated letters and finally decided to give that "one-stroke-thing" a try - and so I did not really think of that any more ;o)

As both of you pointed it out I think that I really have to change that. At first I was a little concerned as I didn't want to lose the "flow". But you're right Sparky.The gap of the "D" already breaks it up somehow and leaves an open door for another gap.

So I got another three options for you.

56f69ee6b452e_Optioni-01.jpg.48ffd2c001b

I would pick "C". "B" has a little more flow, but for some strange reason I keep reading "1SHD", plus that "I" looks a little like an "L" again.

That's why I think draft "C" is the best choice. Great work overall!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for your opinions. I also feel that C was the best one of that group but I was not completely sure if this already is the deal. For some more options I gave the "I" a little leg (just a little bit to avoid the feeling of an "L") and also tried an alternation of it with separated letters. Still C or do you also feel that C.1 is the better C? And does D perhaps still have enough flow and is the most consistent?

56fa5887233d5_Optioni-01.jpg.b1fc9685ff1

shirt_grey_ishd_2.thumb.jpg.ae37539d56c8

On 25. März 2016 at 10:03 PM, walkerws said:

I agree with "C"  but you could put in the shadowwith the wheel shapes as well.

After finding the best option of the letters I'll give that another try.

Atbw

Daniel

1 hour ago, DanOtis said:

Thank you for your opinions. I also feel that C was the best one of that group but I was not completely sure if this already is the deal. For some more options I gave the "I" a little leg (just a little bit to avoid the feeling of an "L") and also tried an alternation of it with separated letters. Still C or do you also feel that C.1 is the better C? And does D perhaps still have enough flow and is the most consistent?

56fa5887233d5_Optioni-01.jpg.b1fc9685ff1

shirt_grey_ishd_2.thumb.jpg.ae37539d56c8

After finding the best option of the letters I'll give that another try.

Atbw

Daniel

Daniel, I'd choose C.1. I think it got the best flow of all the three drafts. The "I" is now easily identifiable and those black separation gaps are well balanced. In my view, "D" got the least flow of all versions.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Hey long time no see, SND! I liked how you came up with "A" logo, but "C" and "C1" logos are alot easier to read as others said. It is alot cleaner looks. I would go for "C1" still. But could you go one more change? Using that letter i from "A" logo combine in with "C" logo? I am curious on how it looks like, just a thought here

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Archived