VC asking for a trade

Pat

Ive heard that its now confirmed that vince has asked for a trade but babcock doesnt have any plans to deal him yet.

who do you think hell eventually go to and for who?

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

I honestly don't know. He's battled injuries, whined too much, is a proven "me, myself, and I" player... I don't know who'd want him.

If I had to choose, probably go to the Clippers for Elton Brand?

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

It may be a smart move trading him since the past few years he has underachieved and it has been clear that is desire to win is questionable to say the least.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think hes the Griffey of basketball. He's a great player, just had tough luck with injuries, and if he finally goes injury-free most of the season, he could help whatever team he plays for in a push for the playoffs (if theyre in the run...cause its not just one great player that wins it all, just look at the sixers and iverson)

I think hes the Griffey of basketball. He's a great player, just had tough luck with injuries, and if he finally goes injury-free most of the season, he could help whatever team he plays for in a push for the playoffs (if theyre in the run...cause its not just one great player that wins it all, just look at the sixers and iverson)

I'd say this is the most accurate assessment.

He is still the face of the Raptors franchise, and the problem is that he's been blamed for not being able to make them a winner, even through all the injuries and everything. The Raptors finally have a healthy future... getting rid of Vince would be a mistake. Not only would Toronto lose interest in basketball (it happens... see the Argonauts and post-Doug Flutie years), but it would cost a few more coaches their jobs in the process as the Raptors rebuild with a "make the playoffs or your fired" mentality for the coaching staff.

In short, I'd be very angry if Vince left. And don't bring in Elton Brand. There's not enough basketball highlights with Vince in the country. Can you imagine if Elton Brand, Mr. Unshowtime, came here?

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

(if theyre in the run...cause its not just one great player that wins it all, just look at the sixers and iverson)

Tell that to the Bulls. :P

While Jordan is the greatest basketball player to lace up hightops, the Bulls dynasty was not just him. It was Pippen, and at various times Kukoc, Armstrong, and Rodman. As the Pistons proved this year, a high quality group of players trumps a couple superstars and a bunch of stiffs washed up washouts.

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

I know this is a long shot but what about the Jazz? They could package Matt Harpring and some money and definitely get away with it!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived