New England Patriots Logo Concept *Uniform Added 2/3*

Sean F&F

The face looks like he saw something dirty going on the corner... But I like the hat and jacket.

Well, it IS the New Endland Patriots logo.

Laughed, but I like the sneer. Nice logo.

I have a few uniform combinations I created, based on the old Patriot uniforms.

patriot-uniform-concept-home.png?w=661

patriot-uniform-concept-home-monoblue.pnpatriot-uniform-concept-away-2.png?w=661patriot-uniform-concept-away-1.png?w=661

These uniforms are beautiful. Absolute perfection, especially the jerseys.

I also realize this would give the division 4 white helmets, but the Patriots look better with a white lid.

87Redskins.png

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pats fan here...these look really cool! The uniforms are definitely a breath of fresh air. I've felt for the past few years that the flying Elvis has worn thin and I've wanted to return to the Pat Patriot logo or something similar. Yours is a good mix of the two. I doubt, however, that the Pats will change much of anything until the Brady/Belicheck era is over (superstition and all that).

The logo has advanced well but I still think the face can evolve. The jump from the more complex design to the more simple, clean look was a great upgrade. While I see what you're saying about the other logos being complex they're still relatively simple in terms of line weight and i think that is where your logo and say the Vikings differ for me. I think the vikes logo is a great model to shoot for. But as I say it's come a long way for the better, the first looked like will Ferrell to me haha. But great work. Unis look especially sharp too.

• 5 months later...

Archived