Powerpoint Logo Replication.

kevsim1

Real fun thing here, I've run short on inspiration lately, so i'm just gonna try to improve at powerpoint design. I'm pretty confident in m abilities now, so I decided to tackle an already-existing logo, copy it as best I can, and rather than just showing ya, why not a quick video!?

Again, just for fun, but I really enjoyed it. Enjoy!

(Forget how to do the video tags to directly post)

Yeah, it's the freeform line tool. Tough to use, but practice! Thanks a lot.

And yeah, 2:03 was the video, excluding the 8 second picture at the end. I sped it up 35x, so what? Not much more than an hour, which isn't that bad.

This is impressive. I think we can start showing this to people who make excuses about poor concepts because they don't have expensive tools.

It's interesting because this is similar to what I used to do (though in Word because it has gridlines).

I suspect that at this point you probably have enough talent with these techniques that you could get into using Inkscape.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Thanks guys. Yeah, with inkscape, if I had a nickel.... Don't even know why I brush it off every time. I'll be sure to get 'er soon enough. And yeah, I hear ya Eagle. "It's not good because I only have paint/ I don't have photoshop." Use what ya got.

And honestly, I only discovered that tool a few weeks ago, brushed it off because I thought it was useless. Played with it a bit yesterday. Thanks for the comments guys!

Thanks guys. Definitely looking into Inkscape, in face already have. I realise that this is going to get old, so the last one in all likelihood, but I needed to recreate Minnesota's first round opponent, the Colorado avalanche. Used the alternate logo. Plus, I thought the fur was going to be a nice challenge. Good fun here. Thanks guys.

Archived