Los Angeles Aftershock-"One Of A Kind" HELMET

vnardella5

As some of you might know, in last years version of Madden, you could relocate your team to Los Angeles. This was an option for a team name, The LA Aftershock. I did like the logo design from the game, so i recreated it and will do a concept around it. This will be an NFL Concept. Please revote for the new final 3 choices!!

14170427296_5d459b2f3a_z.jpg

Here are my thought on each one.

MADDEN COLORWAY- The colors are not that good, personally i don't find it attractive. NO MORE CHANCE

LA COLORWAY- Other teams do use these colors, but not as much in the NFL. These are a brighter and more vibrant red and gold. They are straight from the flag of LA.

DODGERS COLORWAY- Leave it to the Dodgers. NO MORE CHANCE

LAKERS COLORWAY- Purp and gold. Used by a few teams in the LA area. I feel like using purple more as a tertiary color could defiantly separate LA from the Vikings. It would be more of a black and yellow uniform etc..

ONE OF A KIND COLORWAY- Thanks to Soarindude for the idea. An LA team has the potential to be very unique and one of a kind. THIS WILL BE THE COLORWAY

I'm not a fan of any of the color choices, to be honest. Red and Yellow and Red and Blue already belong to specific teams, and LA would need it's own scheme. Mustard and grey are just hideous colors, though.

I would go with maybe magenta and powder blue, or maybe a LA Suns color scheme. Maybe a neon green and grey team, to appease Nike. Not sure how well LA would buy into Neon, though.

14170427296_5d459b2f3a_z.jpg

Here are my thought on each one.

MADDEN COLORWAY- The colors are not that good, personally i don't find it attractive. NO MORE CHANCE

LA COLORWAY- Other teams do use these colors, but not as much in the NFL. These are a brighter and more vibrant red and gold. They are straight from the flag of LA.

DODGERS COLORWAY- Leave it to the Dodgers. NO MORE CHANCE

LAKERS COLORWAY- Purp and gold. Used by a few teams in the LA area. I feel like using purple more as a tertiary color could defiantly separate LA from the Vikings. It would be more of a black and yellow uniform etc..

ONE OF A KIND COLORWAY- Thanks to Soarindude for the idea. An LA team has the potential to be very unique and one of a kind.

Go with more yellow white and black In The lakers logo.

Purple needs to be more of an outline than a used color.

Make the purple parts grey, the black crack in the A purple.

Or the outline purple and the A inside stays black.

Think of the 2005 Marlins jerseys. The teal in the word mark- same use for the purple. Very thin and almost not there. But it's there.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

i need to know what u guys think..cuz if im gonna go official nfl style uniform, the more realistic colors are the la colorway..but theres no doubt creativeness comes from the one of a kind look, even if it may not be so official

Archived