Clemson Football Uniform

future_unis

ok then ill stop. and mainly

Don't just do the "Color By Number" kids coloring book thing. Just using the Bucket Fill Tool on jerseys won't make a good concept. Would you really be ok with Clemson wearing these jerseys? Add stripes and patterns to make it unique to the team/school.

but all i have to use are apps. i have photshop cc but i have absolutley no idea how to use it. so app are the only thing i can make the jerseys with
Go on the photoshop tutorial if I had photoshop I'd wet myself learn it.

Dont do that, just learn how to make better concepts

Not this trash

ok. anyways thats all i can do with the apps i have. I'm still learning photoshop while i have the trial but its SOO confusing. so idk what to do. i am getting adobe elements soon

909ni.jpg

unfortunately for us, it looks like more are coming. One just asked me how to join :angered:

dude stfu you are an instagram account so be quiet man
The thing is that we aren't (I'm not trying to offend anyone when I say this, so don't be harsh, because what I'm about to say is a real term) swag [mod redacted] who like chrome helmets and unnecessary all black and all white uniforms. Sure I made that one Miami concept with the chrome logo, but that's just a very rare example from me. I like modern mixed with traditional. I enjoy looks like the Vikings(excluding the stupid "sails" in the numbers) and the Panthers. They keep a fairly simple uniform design, while still looking a little bit ahead of their time. That's the difference between STL and I and the Instagram swag uniform people.

Also, please use capitalization when you post.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

909ni.jpg

unfortunately for us, it looks like more are coming. One just asked me how to join :angered:

The thing is that we aren't (I'm not trying to offend anyone when I say this, so don't be harsh, because what I'm about to say is a real term) swag [mod redacted] who like chrome helmets and unnecessary all black and all white uniforms. Sure I made that one Miami concept with the chrome logo, but that's just a very rare example from me. I like modern mixed with traditional. I enjoy looks like the Vikings(excluding the stupid "sails" in the numbers) and the Panthers. They keep a fairly simple uniform design, while still looking a little bit ahead of their time. That's the difference between STL and I and the Instagram swag uniform people.

Also, please use capitalization when you post.

Thank you.

909ni.jpg

The thing is that we aren't (I'm not trying to offend anyone when I say this, so don't be harsh, because what I'm about to say is a real term) swag [mod redacted] who like chrome helmets and unnecessary all black and all white uniforms. Sure I made that one Miami concept with the chrome logo, but that's just a very rare example from me. I like modern mixed with traditional. I enjoy looks like the Vikings(excluding the stupid "sails" in the numbers) and the Panthers. They keep a fairly simple uniform design, while still looking a little bit ahead of their time. That's the difference between STL and I and the Instagram swag uniform people. Also, please use capitalization when you post.

THANK YOU! Here's the thing @future_unis, I started on this site watching people design and create great stuff. I didn't join and start putting my crap wherever I felt like it, or in 5 different threads. I used this site to get better, and learn from some great designers.

I didn't start an Instagram page until somebody on Instagram posted my stuff, so I made one so I could out my stuff on there. All you did was take the template I was using and ruin it for me.

Me and @griffinmarlins are completely different from you and the rest of those Instagram accounts, you guys just take templates that other people made and slap your "swag" stuff on there. (Yes I use other peoples templates too, but I make my own also, and I show respect and thankfulness to those who make the templates)

I'm just saying man, you should probably show a little respect and learn this site before you act like you are

909ni.jpg

The thing is that we aren't (I'm not trying to offend anyone when I say this, so don't be harsh, because what I'm about to say is a real term) swag [mod redacted] who like chrome helmets and unnecessary all black and all white uniforms. Sure I made that one Miami concept with the chrome logo, but that's just a very rare example from me. I like modern mixed with traditional. I enjoy looks like the Vikings(excluding the stupid "sails" in the numbers) and the Panthers. They keep a fairly simple uniform design, while still looking a little bit ahead of their time. That's the difference between STL and I and the Instagram swag uniform people. Also, please use capitalization when you post.

THANK YOU! Here's the thing @future_unis, I started on this site watching people design and create great stuff. I didn't join and start putting my crap wherever I felt like it, or in 5 different threads. I used this site to get better, and learn from some great designers.

I didn't start an Instagram page until somebody on Instagram posted my stuff, so I made one so I could out my stuff on there. All you did was take the template I was using and ruin it for me.

Me and @griffinmarlins are completely different from you and the rest of those Instagram accounts, you guys just take templates that other people made and slap your "swag" stuff on there. (Yes I use other peoples templates too, but I make my own also, and I show respect and thankfulness to those who make the templates)

I'm just saying man, you should probably show a little respect and learn this site before you act like you are

OK, My bad i just wanted some feedback on my concepts. I'm sorry for taking your template, ok but still before i took our template you blocked me and :censored: and all i ever did was say you have cool designs. Im not lying here you're the one that inspired me to do this stuff. But I'm sorry the stuff i put on my templates and the concepts I create aren't up to your standards so its just considered SAWG stuff. The only reason i joined this site was because I am looking to simply become better at making concept uniforms.

909ni.jpg

OK, My bad i just wanted some feedback on my concepts. I'm sorry for taking your template, ok but still before i took our template you blocked me and :censored: and all i ever did was say you have cool designs. Im not lying here you're the one that inspired me to do this stuff. But I'm sorry the stuff i put on my templates and the concepts I create aren't up to your standards so its just considered SAWG stuff. The only reason i joined this site was because I am looking to simply become better at making concept uniforms.

Ok sorry I'm not trying to be a dick to you. I don't blame you for anything because it's not like I'm the first person to make concepts ever. It's all good, let's just keep it to concepts from now on

909ni.jpg

Ok sorry I'm not trying to be a dick to you. I don't blame you for anything because it's not like I'm the first person to make concepts ever. It's all good, let's just keep it to concepts from now on

ok cool. Thanks. BTW if you message me i know a trick to making the logos look more realistic

Archived