Arizona Coyotes rebrand (logo update #3)

elliott

Thanks for all of the comments so far, guys. I'm going to continue to refine the execution over the next stretch of time.

First update, and obviously the most glaring problem in the concept, is the crest logo.

I've changed the shape, mostly to give it more of a side profile view. So you can't see the inside of the mouth, removes the issue with the tongue. Dropped some of the red highlights of the fur, completely changed the eye (including white fur around it instead of red), and added some basic teeth (The teeth need to continue to develop, the "spikes" are kind of placeholders now to get the right shape of the overall logo). Finally, the shapes on the nose and snouts are refined, and I kept a few of the sandstone highlights to mess around with some shading.

logo-update.png

So hopefully I will post a few more drafts of this logo, and it can continue to evolve. Do you think this is a step in the right direction?

The fonts are pretty much how I envisioned them, and same with the alternate logo, but the jerseys will be updated as well.

update-again-1.png

Things are happening......

Not sure how I feel about about the shading on this one think I liked it more on the last version. I also feel like the darkest color should be your outline and then get lighter as the layers go up. Maybe try that and see how you like it.

💻linktr.ee/McElroy19 // ✍️ Graphic Design — Vegas Golden Knights. //✏️ Sports Logos and Uniforms
✨✨Let’s work together!! ✨✨

Another mini-bump as I continue to work on this logo... New nose shape, put 4 triangles back on to the bridge of the nose, modified the shape of the eye a little (still working on the eye, though), and most notably, simplified the logo to get rid of all of the shading. I think the simplification goes with the "less-is-more" idea that the best logos are sometimes the simplest. Maybe makes it look more professional? What do you think?

yotes-1.png

I had to think about it for a minute, but it looks a bit better without the shading. It's certainly cleaner looking, and there's just enough detail for it to work. Maybe it could do with a bit more of the primary brick red in there but I'm not entirely sure.

You've pretty much nailed it with the overall shape of the head. Nice job.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

The triangles on the lip are a little awkward and useless, and it still looks like it's grinning or laughing.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived