2018 USMNT Crest and Kits

logoman

Hello everyone. I haven't posted a concept for a while so I thought I would add this to mix of all the USMNT concepts. I updated the crest to keep it very simple. We know it's for soccer, so I removed the ball and tried to make it a more timeless crest. It may be too generic for some but I really like simplicity in this context. Also, the uniforms are an attempt to work some elements that I like about past kits into the mix. As always, C&C is appreciated and encouraged.

usmnt2018.png

I don't know if I like all three kits having the same basic design. I'd mix it up a little bit.

That being said, the color choices are great, especially because this is the exact arrangement that the US should have for their three kits. I wouldn't mind seeing something like this worn by the WNT at the World Cup next year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived