COMPLETED Hand-Drawn Tampa Bay Rays Concept

TheGiantsFan

these really turned out nice!! every decision made was the right one. I was a little worried about that TB logo, but it really grew on me quick.

That devil/sun ray is brilliant. The uniforms are flawless as well. Great job!

Thank you very much! The logo sure is one of my favorite parts of this concept. Glad you like it!

Wow, those are great! The ray/sun logo is fantastic. Only thing I'd change would be the alternate.

Thank you! And which alternate in particular are you talking about?

Now that's a great look for the Rays. It takes advantage of the bright color scheme, has enough connection to both identities (sun rays and the devil rays), and just looks plain fantastic. Well done!

Thank you! The colors were mostly inspired by the Rays' fauxback unis as well as their light blue alts, which have colors that I kinda wish the Rays emphasized more. And the primary does indeed work as a type of combination of eras. Glad you like it!

As a Rays fan, I love the light blue and yellow color scheme because it fits well with the culture of the Tampa Bay Area and unique compared to the current color scheme. It might be lively enough to eliminate some the drowsiness from the Trop. :P

Thanks for your feedback, especially from a Rays fan! For the Tampa Bay area culture, would that be sunshine and whatnot? And I do agree, these would probably bring much more color to the Trop. I seriously want them to have a new stadium though, along with pretty much everyone else.

Like always, great work

Thank you!

these really turned out nice!! every decision made was the right one. I was a little worried about that TB logo, but it really grew on me quick.

Glad you like it! And I couldn't really make a few of these decisions without the help of the feedback I got. I was kinda worried about the logo, too (the letters seem too plain), but it ended up looking great!

Archived