Islanders alternate

CC97

nope, not good. if they wanted a modern look why the lace neck? it just doesnt fit with the striping!

I am finding the lace-up neck is being overused in design styles for hockey.  It is no longer the unique thing it was a year ago.  It is practically everywhere.

Very inconsistent with the white trim on the blue parts jagging out at the bottom, then no white trim on the sleeve and shoulder blue parts.

6 thumbs down for this design, leads me to ask the question, what were they smoking? ???

A simple reversal of colours on the road would've been nice, would've make the tie-down neck look nice too.  But oh well, I'm sure they'll sell a bunch then make 'em their new roads, only to switch back in 5 years.   :;):

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Very inconsistent with the white trim on the blue parts jagging out at the bottom, then no white trim on the sleeve and shoulder blue parts.

agreed.

the OVERALL design isnt that bad.

lol..i like how newsday messed up on the design they made (its the small one 1st posted by chris) look on the pics that the white doesnt go all the way up to the arms but in the template pic it does. amatures...lol

untitled-1.png

Variety is good, and i think the lighthouse would have looked sweet on that jersey, but if you EVER, EVER say that the fisherman should be brought back, i will be forced to sacrifice a Bolivian midgit.....

....don't make me do that....please, save the Bolivan midgits...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Variety is good, and i think the lighthouse would have looked sweet on that jersey, but if you EVER, EVER say that the fisherman should be brought back, i will be forced to sacrifice a Bolivian midgit.....

....don't make me do that....please, save the Bolivan midgits...

Viva la Bolivia!!

bo_s.gif

at first i hated these, however they are begining to grow on me. they kinda remind me of the nike designed soccer jerseys teams like Brazil and the USA wore at the world cup. i think they should have had a different logo but the jersey its self is not too bad.

Azzuri.gif

Archived