New Atlanta Hawks Uni Concepts

Artist4Adonai

love this number font, what font is it?

It's a font that a built for this project. It's not completed, but I was satisfied with the "2" and "1" to go ahead and use it.

I think you should try the rumored red, charcoal and volt color scheme. Decent design so far.

Hmmm, I'll see what I can do. I don't know how I feel about a neon color, personally, but maybe I'm just too old-school.

I like the concepts, but I don't know if the 80's jerseys should just stay classic without a revamp.

It is a revamp, with the 'Nique uni as the base design. The side stripe with shorts numerals are new, the numeral font is new, the "Hawks" font is the current font and not the 80's font, and it has the new pacman logo. Maybe I'm misunderstanding? Thanks for the feedback!

• 3 months later...

I think you should try the rumored red, charcoal and volt color scheme. Decent design so far.

Hmmm, I'll see what I can do. I don't know how I feel about a neon color, personally, but maybe I'm just too old-school.

nhj_charcoal_volt_small.png

That is sharp.

Love all versions in this thread, great work.

87Redskins.png

I like how the template jumps out... I can get used to it, as far as the font on the old jerseys.

Thanks!

nhj_charcoal_volt_small.png

That is sharp.

Love all versions in this thread, great work.

Thank you! Glad you enjoy them

These uniforms are incredible

Thank you!

Archived