Redesigning my old High School - Soccer Kits!

derschwigg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that the striping changes with the basketball sets. Pretty fancy, what other sports do you plan to do?

EDIT: Disregard the last part, it was me being too lazy

Thanks! And don't worry, I've already added soccer to the mix. I've got 2 kits already made, but I'd like to do a third. You gotta space out the releases, you know? ;)

Just stumbled upon this thread and I have to say, this is great! I love the logo and the uniforms you have made are wonderful as well! Only one complaint: it seems like there would be a lot going on with the three logos on the baseball uniforms.

Hey, this is my first post to this forum and I'd like to say I really love your logo and uniform concepts! I'm a huge fan of the block varsity letters in general, and your modern take on it is timeless and not too gimmicky.

I'm doing something similar for my high school right now, and I hope to post some concepts soon.

Keep it up!

I'm just going to leave this here...

[picture]

What about Millard East? :P

I really like the gradients on the jerseys. What are Millard South's logos/unis right now?

Haha, that's been an ongoing joke since Millard West was added in the mid/late 90s. But all things considered, Millard East would fall within the Omaha school district.

These (red) are their current kits. Nothing wrong, but nothing really spectacular either.

4dbcc350777c8.image.jpg

This is probably the best concept I've ever seen. Just wondering, does the school have enough money for the football team to have 2 seperate helmets? And what about all these baseball/soccer uniforms? Lots of money I guess. Anyways, I love it, I easily could see this becoming a reality tet look professional, everything

This is probably the best concept I've ever seen. Just wondering, does the school have enough money for the football team to have 2 seperate helmets? And what about all these baseball/soccer uniforms? Lots of money I guess. Anyways, I love it, I easily could see this becoming a reality tet look professional, everything

Thanks very much! Since the programs are mostly funded by boosters, I thought it would be more beneficial to consider having options to choose from.

That said, is there any other thing I should mock-up before I move on to the other Millard schools?

Archived