Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

13 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Sure!  No problem!  Any chance you can provide me with pictures of the ITM Cup trophy and Super 12 trophy that were won by the teams.  Also, you don't want the Blue Jays and All Blacks included?

Sure, but I have a blue Jays one from you already so...

image.jpgimage.pngimage.pngGo the Blue Jays!And New Zealand!

image.png

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

OH!!!  I'm sorry.  I thought you wanted a Championships one.  You want "Where I Come From" ones.  Okay.  I'll get them out to you right quick.

XD, sorry mate.

image.png

On 10/31/2016 at 1:40 AM, Yayay124yay said:

Manawatu Turbos of New Zealand together with Auckland Blues?

The logos are on the signature below

Sorry it took so long.  Tinypic went down for maintenance for a few days, leaving all my sigs as blank broken images.  Not the first time it's happened.  I'm considering finally moving all this work to imgur.  Maybe I'll redo the thread a third time with new imgur links.

Anyway, here ya go!

10h3m89.jpg

5drnyr.jpg

xpd3q1.jpg

Also, @mets2k made a good point.  Much like me dropping Cano from the Yankees and Fireman Ed from the Jets, I should probably drop Durant from OKC, huh?

23wk8lg.jpg

And, of course, congrats Cubs!  I expect to see plenty of fans looking to show off their championship win.

2ai0vi8.jpg

The baseball logos I'd used before were the first ones I did, with me just copying the logos off the caps of my Wikipedia unifom images.  With me reaching the high point of quality for these with the NHL, I realized it's probably best to go back and make bigger and better versions of the MLB logos.  Anyone want an update?  Lemme know.

spacer.png

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Sorry it took so long.  Tinypic went down for maintenance for a few days, leaving all my sigs as blank broken images.  Not the first time it's happened.  I'm considering finally moving all this work to imgur.  Maybe I'll redo the thread a third time with new imgur links.

Anyway, here ya go!

10h3m89.jpg

5drnyr.jpg

xpd3q1.jpg

Also, @mets2k made a good point.  Much like me dropping Cano from the Yankees and Fireman Ed from the Jets, I should probably drop Durant from OKC, huh?

23wk8lg.jpg

And, of course, congrats Cubs!  I expect to see plenty of fans looking to show off their championship win.

2ai0vi8.jpg

The baseball logos I'd used before were the first ones I did, with me just copying the logos off the caps of my Wikipedia unifom images.  With me reaching the high point of quality for these with the NHL, I realized it's probably best to go back and make bigger and better versions of the MLB logos.  Anyone want an update?  Lemme know.

Thanks man

image.png

On 11/6/2016 at 10:53 AM, Crabcake47 said:

Hey silent, forgot to ask for this last year. Could you add the Caps' division title and presidents trophy from last season? Much appreciated. 

Yup!  No problem.  I also updated the Orioles to the new versions that I mentioned I'd been working on.  Here's the difference...

qzlq81.jpg

qxqou8.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Yup!  No problem.  I also updated the Orioles to the new versions that I mentioned I'd been working on.  Here's the difference...

qzlq81.jpg

qxqou8.jpg

Thanks much!

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2016 at 4:46 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Huzzah.  I think I've got everything done to everyone's satisfaction.  This was a lot of new things to do, so sorry it took so long.  I couldn't find older trophies for French Soccer, so I just used the current ones.

Random Euro-American Fan, you are officially the user with the largest of these, so big I had to chop it into two parts just to fit.  I made two versions: one in the order you listed and one with things shuffled around a bit to make it more compact.

x4n1no.jpg

24y9x90.jpg

9rjgjd.jpg

2elqjcw.jpg

Uglybus, I made the update.  Yours hasn't showed up yet in your sig, so lemme know if you have a problem that needs fixing.

2jcxd14.jpg

And finally, welcome JosiahWVU.  Before this, I didn't even know rifling was an NCAA sport!  Since the men haven't won a world cup, I left them off.  Your current sig is taking up an entire screen, so you're gonna have to drop a few things off before making the addition.

nv1mo6.jpg

Can you update this to include Pens Stanley Cup and Steelers AFC North Please!

IxkieML.png

Hey, guys.  Congrats on the championships, especially the newly christened Redblacks!  I've not only been upgrading the MLB logos and trophies, but I've also started going through Colorwerx and upgrading the colors.  Here's the new look...

mvnivb.jpg

2nsyupw.jpg

I'm surprised about you wanting the Pittsburgh addition so soon, Josiah.  Usually, people look to add when their team is out.  I hope you don't go out too early... although I may because they might be going up against my team first round.

spacer.png

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Hey, guys.  Congrats on the championships, especially the newly christened Redblacks!  I've not only been upgrading the MLB logos and trophies, but I've also started going through Colorwerx and upgrading the colors.  Here's the new look...

mvnivb.jpg

2nsyupw.jpg

I'm surprised about you wanting the Pittsburgh addition so soon, Josiah.  Usually, people look to add when their team is out.  I hope you don't go out too early... although I may because they might be going up against my team first round.

Thanks man. We're going at over the next few weeks. Tonight's bowl game and the playoff game.

IxkieML.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2016 at 5:36 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

mvnivb.jpg

2nsyupw.jpg

Thanks it looks good!

zyyMk1d.png

• 4 weeks later...

If you can please re-do mine:

Chicago Cubs: Divison,pennant and World Championships 

Indianapolis Colts: AFC and Super Bowl Championships

Oakland Raiders: same as the Colts

Calgary Flames: Coference and Stanley Cup Championships 

Cleveland Cavaliers: Eastern Coference and NBA Championships

Winnepeg Blue Bombers: Grey Cup

Manchester City: Premier League,FA Cup and other championships

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

Hey, @cubsfan2015  Sorry it took so long, but in trying to update the Flames and Blue Bombers, I was led down a rabbit hole as I learned of the past Division trophies in the CFL and tried to update the images for that at the same time... but finding any information on those trophies is night impossible.  Nevertheless, everything you asked for was easy to do.  I'm surprised it took me this long to have a Cubs fan ask for an update.  Also, holy crap.  I didn't realize Man City had had so much recent success:

TSBp8HW.png

2 hours ago, shuffles_34 said:

Hey Silent, I think I saw a historical Stanley Cup, World Series, Super Bowl and NBA championships banners but did you ever do one of the Champions League, Premier League, World Cup, Euros and NCAA hoops champs? I think it'd look cool. Cheers.

Do you mean, like, the trophies for the championships banners (like Cubsfan just got an updated version of)?  Here's a current image of every trophy I've got.  I keep it updated so I don't have to worry about scouring to find something again, or accidentally recreating something I already have...

uWU8LFb.png

It's still a work in progress, including not having all the olympic medals and realizing that there's more CFL information hopefully somewhere out there, but that's what I currently have.  When someone requests something, I add it to my toolbox.

spacer.png

spacer.png

What I mean Silent was the champions of those leagues I mentioned in chronological order, like Champions League winners Marseille 92, Milan 93 etc.

I don't think you ever did one for the leagues I mentioned and I know you produced one for Stanley Cup, World Series, Super Bowl and NBA champions, I also think you did one for MLS but those banners were hard to see. I just think those would look cool and I'd add them to my profile.

2py7090.jpg.png

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:58 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Hey, @cubsfan2015  Sorry it took so long, but in trying to update the Flames and Blue Bombers, I was led down a rabbit hole as I learned of the past Division trophies in the CFL and tried to update the images for that at the same time... but finding any information on those trophies is night impossible.  Nevertheless, everything you asked for was easy to do.  I'm surprised it took me this long to have a Cubs fan ask for an update.  Also, holy crap.  I didn't realize Man City had had so much recent success:

TSBp8HW.png

Do you mean, like, the trophies for the championships banners (like Cubsfan just got an updated version of)?  Here's a current image of every trophy I've got.  I keep it updated so I don't have to worry about scouring to find something again, or accidentally recreating something I already have...

uWU8LFb.png

It's still a work in progress, including not having all the olympic medals and realizing that there's more CFL information hopefully somewhere out there, but that's what I currently have.  When someone requests something, I add it to my toolbox.

Can I get a signature with only their championship trophies as seen above?

Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks, Florida Gators, Germany National Soccer, & Manchester United

Archived