NCAA Basketball Court Concepts (All Teams and Conferences DONE)

mgdmhl

3 hours ago, mgdmhl said:

Sun Belt (1st half)

Appalachian St Mountaineers

Hide contents

Appalachian St Court.png

I would love to see something a little different on Appalachian State's. Our court has been virtually the same for quite some time now, with only the half court logo having ever changed.

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, lacrosse beast said:

The last time I heard Country Roads was when Louisville sang it after beating West Virginia ^_^

You don't know good music man!

And we made the NCAA Tournament so...

Let's end this now. No, more of this, their is no point! Make your own concept!

Nice concepts @mgdmhl keep it up, especially like Arkansas St and Little Rock, sorry if previous replies took away from your work! Keep it up!

IxkieML.png

WOW. I just went through this whole thread and I am overwhelmed with how good all of these concepts are. All of them are unique in their own way and fit the university or college's look perfectly. I'm really amazed that you had the patience to follow through with all of these. LOVE the different court patterns and key designs. Looking to finish with a bang for BYU and the WCC. As a basketball player myself, I could just picture how awesome it would be to play on each one of those courts and it brought them to life which made them even better.

PS: for the record, I love the second Stanford court with trees all over it.

GREAT JOB ON EVERY SINGLE ONE. ONE OF THE BEST (IF NOT THE BEST) CONCEPT I'VE SEEN ON HERE.

One more thing. please don't make your BYU concept look like either of these. The first one was much too plain and the second just doesn't fit BYU at all but certainly was very unique. THANKS I LOVE ALL YOUR CONCEPTS

Marriott_Center_1.jpg

Marriott_Center_Court.jpg

16 hours ago, ckunz said:

WOW. I just went through this whole thread and I am overwhelmed with how good all of these concepts are. All of them are unique in their own way and fit the university or college's look perfectly. I'm really amazed that you had the patience to follow through with all of these. LOVE the different court patterns and key designs. Looking to finish with a bang for BYU and the WCC. As a basketball player myself, I could just picture how awesome it would be to play on each one of those courts and it brought them to life which made them even better.

PS: for the record, I love the second Stanford court with trees all over it.

GREAT JOB ON EVERY SINGLE ONE. ONE OF THE BEST (IF NOT THE BEST) CONCEPT I'VE SEEN ON HERE.

One more thing. please don't make your BYU concept look like either of these. The first one was much too plain and the second just doesn't fit BYU at all but certainly was very unique. THANKS I LOVE ALL YOUR CONCEPTS

Thanks. It definitely took a lot of patience. Don't worry about BYU, it will have a traditional look but not as boring as your first picture.

JeKhnr9.png

20 hours ago, 8993 said:

I would love to see something a little different on Appalachian State's. Our court has been virtually the same for quite some time now, with only the half court logo having ever changed.

Give me some ideas. Not to sound rude, but their current brand is very boring and flat. They don't give you a whole lot to work with. 

JeKhnr9.png

Sun Belt (2nd half)

Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks

Spoiler

Louisiana-Monroe Court.png

South Alabama Jaguars

Spoiler

South Alabama Court.png

Texas St Bobcats

Spoiler

Texas St Court.png

Texas-Arlington Mavericks

Spoiler

Texas-Arlington Court.png

Troy Trojans

Spoiler

Troy Court.png

JeKhnr9.png

1 hour ago, mgdmhl said:

Give me some ideas. Not to sound rude, but their current brand is very boring and flat. They don't give you a whole lot to work with. 

Maybe some mountains or changes in typeface. My comment wasn't a knock on your work as much as it was a knock on the branding of the university. Our marketing department allows it to be very stale and boring.

1 hour ago, 8993 said:

Maybe some mountains or changes in typeface. My comment wasn't a knock on your work as much as it was a knock on the branding of the university. Our marketing department allows it to be very stale and boring.

I'll add some mountains. Originally I didn't want to have another court with mountains (Utah), but since the two schools are so far apart and they're by different mountain ranges I'll add it. 

JeKhnr9.png

On May 16, 2016 at 3:27 PM, mgdmhl said:

Thanks. It definitely took a lot of patience. Don't worry about BYU, it will have a traditional look but not as boring as your first picture.

Awesome. I can't wait 

SWAC (1st half)

Alabama A&M Bulldogs

Spoiler

Alabama A&M Court.png

Alabama St Hornets

Spoiler

Alabama St Court.png

Alcorn St Braves

Spoiler

Alcorn St Court.png

Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions

Spoiler

Arkansas - Pine Bluff Court.png

Grambling St Tigers

Spoiler

Grambling St Court.png

JeKhnr9.png

SWAC (2nd half)

Jackson St Tigers

Spoiler

Jackson St Court.png

Mississippi Valley St Delta Devils

Spoiler

Mississippi Valley St Court.png

Prairie View A&M Panthers

Spoiler

Prairie View A&M Court.png

Southern Jaguars

Spoiler

Southern Court1.png

Southern Court.png

Texas Southern Tigers

Spoiler

Texas Southern Court.png

JeKhnr9.png

WAC (1st half)

Cal State - Bakersfield Roadrunners

Spoiler

Cal State - Bakersfield Court.png

Chicago St Cougars

Spoiler

Re-colored Chicago city flag in paint/key.

Chicago St Court.png

Grand Canyon Antelopes

Spoiler

Silhouette of Grand Canyon in paint/key.

Grand Canyon Court.png

Missouri - Kansas City Kangaroos

Spoiler

Missouri - Kansas City Court.png

JeKhnr9.png

Just found this thread. I'm gonna start working on going back through this whole thread (it'll prolly take a while), so I might compliment you on a court you did a month ago. This is one of my favorite threads I've seen (and I've seen a lot).

Some critiques of recent courts you've done:

Louisiana-Monroe- I love the subliminated Warhawk, I just dorm like two of them.

Troy- I personally dislike their secondary logo, and would take it off.

Arkansas-Pine Bluff- The yellow/gold is a little bit of an eyesore to me.

That all being said, I love everything else I didn't critique. Especially Alabama A&M, UMKC, Grand Canyon and Jackson State.

Great job!

image.jpg.155faab7d9af838dcc16facded816fimage.jpg

All credit goes to their respective creators (Veras and hawkfan89)

image.jpg

WAC (2nd half)

New Mexico St Aggies

Spoiler

The first was my original version. I was then told on Twitter that NMSU is known for their parquet floor so I made 2 versions that way.

New Mexico St Court.png

New Mexico St Court1.png

New Mexico St Court2.png

Seattle Redhawks

Spoiler

The first was my original version. The next 2 were Twitter requests.

Seattle Court.png

Seattle Court1.png

Seattle Court2.png

Texas - Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros

Spoiler

Texas - Rio Grande Valley Court.png

Utah Valley St Wolverines

Spoiler

Utah Valley St Court.png

JeKhnr9.png

Archived