Star Based Championship Signatures

packerfan21396

Here are my requests for signatures:

Packers/Eskimos Combo

Tigers/West Michigan Whitecaps Combo

Red Wings/Grand Rapids Griffins Combo

Pistons/Grand Rapids Drive Combo (they've never won a title of any kind, but they finished first in the 2011-12 season when they were the Springfield Armor, plus they qualified for the playoffs that year, so I guess that should count. If it doesn't, I guess it could just be a Pistons sig)

591ec53b9bf0a_ABLChamps.png.988aea6f30fd9cb827c4ad87f8b6d031.png

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/18/2016 at 4:39 PM, PackMan said:

Here are my requests for signatures:

Packers/Eskimos Combo

Tigers/West Michigan Whitecaps Combo

Red Wings/Grand Rapids Griffins Combo

Pistons/Grand Rapids Drive Combo (they've never won a title of any kind, but they finished first in the 2011-12 season when they were the Springfield Armor, plus they qualified for the playoffs that year, so I guess that should count. If it doesn't, I guess it could just be a Pistons sig)

Single Team:

kBijOz1.png

eVjFpn5.png

MBAtUaT.png

2nhJPQg.png

cwuEvGy.png

Combos:

GV5O764.png

qftyYm2.png

OD6P0RC.png

iTaznAv.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

On 8/23/2016 at 5:37 PM, ~Bear said:

Alright, I have another request. I never said thanks the first time, but sincerely, thanks a lot.

My request is:

Penguins - Steelers Combo

Thanks!

I guess I must've thought I was doing baseball and thought the Steelers were in the AL Central, rather than the AFC Central, so here's an accurate one:

qfvarHF.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 3:58 AM, packerfan21396 said:

SGTbPWk.png

Single Team:

tDqCQsi.png

D7kaKuW.png

Combo:

8Cp6JS0.png

1980 AFA Update:

Z66a1Vm.png

I don't usually put points/wins based awards (e.g. NHL's Presidents' Trophy) on these, but I'm assuming that you'd want the Supporters' Shields on that?

if you could, it'd be pretty cool of you!

On 8/30/2016 at 4:40 PM, Capt. America said:

Alright, Can I get Texas A&M Soccer conference titles and tournament appearances? I was also looking to have this logo used:

nkIblfw.png

On 9/11/2016 at 6:48 PM, WissX said:

Just a idea but possibly do a packers HOF one? if there isnt enough space dont put championships 

Ok, at first glance I thought you were referring to the almost 100 Packers Hall of Fame inductees, but are you referring to Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees, similar to what I did with the Buccaneers earlier?

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

11 hours ago, Capt. America said:

Nice! I dig it. Fantastic job as always. You'll never get a complaint out of me!  Could you possibly do an update on the Texas A&M baseball banner and add their 2016 SEC tournament championship? TIA

Yeah, absolutely, I meant to do that when the CWS was over but it must have slipped my mind.

mpevZD8.png

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png

Archived