Wanted to post this for a while now. Just wasn't sure if I should post it under Sports Logos or Concepts. I chose Concepts since my logo was never utilized by the team even though it was purchased by them. A little bit about the team, They are the Brownsville Charros and played in the ULB (United League Baseball) during the 2014 season, the league folded at the conclusion of the season. If you notice the dates on my template this logo was created back in 08 & was to be used in their 09 season which never happened. Jumping forward to 2014...I see a newpaper article saying the Brownsville Charros will finally be playing in the ULB (I got a little excited thinking I would finally see my logo or at least a variation of it make it onto the field & other forms of media). What I saw as their official mark was..well you be the judge. Not to say the mark I made back then was top notch but it was what they asked for which was an updated version of their original Charros logo from their 1938 minor league team that played in the Texas Valley League. Looking at my logo now I would definitely change some things to it & simplify it much more but all in all I was pretty happy with it at the time & it's still not half bad for something I did 7 yrs ago. As always your C&C is welcome.

LogoTemplate_BrownsvilleCharros.png

2014 Brownsville Charros official logo.

brownsville_charros.jpg

1938 Brownsville Charros Logo (best image I could find)

Bcharros.png

Yours looks great! It's a shame they didn't use it, as the new one sucks.

Favorites: Dallas Cowboys, New York Yankees, New York Rangers, New York Knicks, Cam Newton ND Irish

Least Favorites: New York Giants, New York Mets, Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Eagles, OBJ

Archived