Wall-Ball Association

PAFC1870

Hi all,

This is a fictional sport that I created a few years back. It is called Wall-Ball. There are 8 teams spread across the world in the premier league, the WBA (Wall-Ball Association). The field looks like this:

Field_zps4jya64es.png

The positions are Left Forward, Right Forward, Left Outer Mid, Left Inner Mid, Right Inner Mid, Right Outer Mid, Left Back and Right Back. As well as this, there are 3 Interchange players. a match has a cap of 50 interchanges. This team is playing an attacking format, as evidenced by the Midfielder standing slightly towards the wall.

The wall looks like this:

Wall_zps0htkx7r6.png

The wall is 6 metres tall and has two even sections. If you kick it in the yellow section, the other team gets a free kick.

To score 2 points you must kick it against the wall (provided it is in the blue section) and catch it. To score one point you must catch an opposition kick against the wall (provided it is in the blue section).

PORT%20HEART%20RESIZED_zpsgkfpdxg1.png

Port Adelaide Football Club. Winning Premierships since 1870.

So, do 2 teams play at once? It looks like there's only one team on the entire field. Other than that, looks pretty good

Yes. The teams players will play directly on their opponent eg. LB on RF

The designs are not area specific, nor are the nicknames which means teams can be moved and shifted without much of an identity change. I do intend on making a league logo soon. Anyway, the first team:

New York Harlequin:

Red%20Yellow%20Harlequin_zpsitzrqyqy.png

Any wisconsin teams?

No, sorry about that. I might make some more on top of the eight I intend on doing.

Is there any logos?

I am horrible at logos but I could give them a go. I might even give the teams a monogram or something.

Archived