Super Bowl 50 Uniforms

colinturner95

I was contemplating doing a new uniform look for both the Panthers and Broncos, almost like a Pro Combat type deal, but then thought "why dilute the brand for the biggest game of the year?" So I decided to go the CFP route and just update to the most modern template, with a few bells and whistles and with the NFL going all gold everything, this was perfect. Plus I get to showcase the new Vapor Untouchable template. WHICH I AM NOT RELEASING, so don't ask. 

wU7Q7TM.png

Uniforms pretty much stay as is. Wordmarks on the bumpers are gold, swooshes are gold. I added the AFC/NFC logos to the sleeves, because why not? It's something new, plus it's gold. I'm thinking about doing a field mockup and maybe some apparel mockups too. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Just now, TVIXX said:

i would make the numbers smaller on both jerseys

also i think the sleeve cap looks more like the pro combat jersey than mach speed

I did actually take the sleeve caps off my Pro Combat/Speed Machine template. It's just the way they look. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

0x0nVxf.png

After watching my Seahawks thrash the Broncos in 48, and knowing they were going to 50, I held out some hope they wouldn't wear orange. I got my wish. But now, what does Carolina do? Do they rock down to Electric avenue? 

Or do they "Keep Pounding" other teams to a pulp in all black? 

4BUzvTO.png

I'm working on baselayer gear and other stuff to go along with this, along with a field mockup. Stay tuned!

AmPJ0Ty.png 

OMG I NEED THAT TEMPLATE!!! OMG OMG OMGOMGO GKG MRMDMMEE!!

But seriously, it looks great.:D

I saw someone say it on a different forum, but I forget who it was, but with all the Colour Rush stuff going on, I don't think it would've been too far out to have an orange/blue matchup or a orange/black or even a dark blue/light blue game. That would've been nice, but instead we get a black and white game.

Just now, TVIXX said:

what would the broncos road jersey look with orange numbers with blue outlines

Probably a lot better than their current uniforms :D. But in all seriousness, I'm going the route of the CFP Uniforms and just adding little frills for the uniforms, like the gold swooshes. I'm not changing the uniforms from what they wear now. 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

On Monday, January 25, 2016 at 2:22 PM, bkknight95 said:

I was contemplating doing a new uniform look for both the Panthers and Broncos, almost like a Pro Combat type deal, but then thought "why dilute the brand for the biggest game of the year?" So I decided to go the CFP route and just update to the most modern template, with a few bells and whistles and with the NFL going all gold everything, this was perfect. Plus I get to showcase the new Vapor Untouchable template. WHICH I AM NOT RELEASING, so don't ask. 

Uniforms pretty much stay as is. Wordmarks on the bumpers are gold, swooshes are gold. I added the AFC/NFC logos to the sleeves, because why not? It's something new, plus it's gold. I'm thinking about doing a field mockup and maybe some apparel mockups too. 

I am not releasing ANY of the templates I use in this thread. Clear enough?

Here are some field mockups: 

First an "oversized logo" idea: 

56aa5bcb5734c_SuperBowl50Field1.thumb.pn

Folowed by a "cramped enzone" (you'll kind of see what I mean)

56aa5bd29b8eb_SuperBowl50Field2.thumb.pn

Finally, a "wordmark" endzone. This is my personal favorite, though the oversize one would be neat to see. 

56aa5bd9b0e9a_SuperBowl50Field3.thumb.pn

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Panthers should go gold full time, looks so good on them... jk (only half joking). Either way, great work!

Edit: Gold outline on the Panthers logo isn't doing it for me though. Broncos one is fine, but something about Carolina's logo seems off with the outline.

Archived